Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default more clarification pls

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...232#post221232

ok stats will be adjusted... but what about buildings and the profits they have made whit bugged stats??? will be buldings removed either?????

and what about ga's they have done ? ppl who lost stats cuz they have done sooooo much stats with unfair way ? they had soo many profits .. I'm sure that crew can know so easily who noticed that bug and intended to use it to **** the game and to make ga on everyone !! I'm pretty sure also that there are many people who didn't notice that bug .. so I think that u should ban those who really meant to **** the game with these bugged stats , and just made a fake movie by reporting that bug .. cuz they know that crew will notice or at least others knew it

I wanna add also that stats which they've won from ga's is a PROFIT and it should be removed !! cuz these bugged stats helped them much to make sooooo much stats !!

And i hope you remove stats moved whith x1 . And why Felicity and TheBatman still have skill maked whith bug . And if you rollback the skill why i don.t get back skill lose against thath accounts ?

haha rolback ? OMG.

6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

This is the penalty that we all want to show? What good is taking a 200k account on top, which is buggy from the start earning big money, for the love of God this game is a shamelessness, and we play and we give money to the fat???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA why can crew NEVER EVER use their head before they think up this stupid ****ing "fixes".

Answers fast:

Buildings (both amount and profit already gained)

Hookers (profit gained by dirty stats)

You are absolutely DELUDED , yes its right, if your gona let this 3k players away with it, then please give also all other players who didnt use, some extra benefits instead of being the lazyy asses that you are. Why the **** do you have a "rules" page on the site, if you arnt even using it yourselves !!!!! :@:@ You are fast enough to ban players usually, but no when theres hard work involved lets just keep hush.

rant over, and before any nobody (iddiot moderator) come post for me to shut up, have a little think to yourself about the fairness of the idea)
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

P.S. If i use a bot later this round, then distribute to 3740 players, does this mean that we all wont be banned???

Just curious
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Cabaret time mr M !!

Its obvious that lots of ppl bugged lots of stats (me too but i have realased about it not long ago). All ppl who used ga should get rollback of stats (fair rollback!) or ban this once who u think used it too much and knew that they are using bug! It will be more than hard to judge but that what u did now is making "30% of justice" u took my stats and my acct looks like that
    Inteligencja
    Charyzma
    1 Siła
    Wytrzymałość
    Its ok do it with all buggers or with noone. I see more than 30 acct which was bugging (and knew about it) and no -, the other once get -50% of stats or -10%, im asking if im worst then them? it looks like u made funny counting-out who and how much should loose. Honest opinion if u wonna make counting-out so tell us that u did it, i think ban would be the best choice but as i said u are not able to judge who knew and who didnt if u dont wonna ban more than 100 accts make "100% of justice" remove all effects of bug: 1x1 lost and won by accts which had bugged stats, remove all bugged stats even if someone didnt know that he use bug but used should get this bugged -, i know its lots of work and thats why u will not do it... its sad. And important think, bug is a fault of ur formula mistake so u are resposible for this ga + which gain all ga users so be resposible and make "100% of justice" pls.

P.S. stop listening to mr Riddick and start to think urself!

A little calculation here to show advantage the CHEATERS have if you dont adjust buildings, its example case only:

First someone with 700 heroin buildings: $110,000 profit per day = 977k resp by round end (without invest)

now someone with 1000 heroin buildings who CHEATED: $110,000 profit per day = 1.4kk resp by round end (without invest)

Also, by gaining this extra, every invest they are able to make a little extra than those who didnt cheat. They have chance to invest 34x more this round.... LOL
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Have patience, we'll come with a solution for that also. It's on work.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton