Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by xaris View Post
    [I"]Kirk

We had to take brutal action against those that used the bug repeatetly and willingly, knowing exactly how the bug worked and having subsequent major gains from it.

Therefore we decided to take action today and banned 32 accounts until the end of the round." [/I]

BULLSHIT KIRK JUST BULLSHIT..
    U DIDNT SEARCH ANYTHING AND HOW I KNOW THIS? I KNOW CUZ I DIDNT use bug "repeatetly and willingly"...so u ban who your friends told u to ban thats all...stop the bullshit then,u r same shit like the others
    As much as I would like to sympathize with you on that, I can't. You used the bug willingly. We actually searched, and not just me and memox as others around here seem to think, but some other crew members also. And I have no friends, or anyone that could tell me what to do. It's no bulshit, it's the truth.

As always, you believed you could get away with it. You're posing as the innocent dude who you see, on a sunny morning was just hunting with his gang, and just like that they thought "okay, lets loose one attack, win the other - rinse and repeat 20 times" - get the skill difference and if someone asks, well, I was just in the gang when "others" hunted.

You have a big mouth, I'll give you that. But I'm not impressed. Oh, and next post from you with this tone, and you'll be banned here also. Patience isn't one of my virtues.
    Last edited by Kirk; 03-28-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Kirk too much blabla and u say nothing new....i allready admit in my first post that i have 70k bugged stats out of my 800k total stats.u think this worth a ban for all round? answer me to this question...i was in gang when they used bug,i asked why we get attacked someone told me "dont worry at the end u have more stats"..this day i took 70 or maybe 80k...from 210k i went 290 or someting..thats all...i didnt know how exactly it worked and i didnt care for more stats anyway cuz iam only hunting i dont play for top...ALL THE REST ARE CLEAN STATS....if u are saying that iam lying and i have more bugged stats than that plz show the proof here in public...but if u really checked then u know that iam saying the truth...and anyway i just ask the money back from the creds i bought YESTERDAY in my account...not all the creds i spent this round,only what i bought yesterday...

lool , simple question "did u used bug?"

took 70 or maybe 80k...from 210k i went 290 or someting..thats all...i didnt know
    thats explain everything , that was 30% of your stats O_o

i was in gang when they used bug,i asked why we get attacked someone told me "dont worry at the end u have more stats"
    ofc , and u didnt care who attacked you , and which clan are u were attacking. ye right.

KariolitsaHG and if i was 1k stats and went up to 2k that was 100% of my stats...SO?? and u r telling me that if u use bug its better to use it all the way and make 10kk stats cuz if u get caught punishment will be the same??? and yes i did care who attacked me and i asked and i ve been told that at the end i will get stats..I DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY,I DID NOT JOIN ANY GA..we were attacked,first we lost and then we won ga's... stop spamming now cuz your answers are useless to me

KariolitsaHG and if i was 1k stats and went up to 2k that was 100% of my stats...SO?? and u r telling me that if u use bug its better to use it all the way and make 10kk stats cuz if u get caught punishment will be the same??? and yes i did care who attacked me and i asked and i ve been told that at the end i will get stats..I DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY,I DID NOT JOIN ANY GA..we were attacked,first we lost and then we won ga's... stop spamming now cuz your answers are useless to me
    wow , looks like i care ? you should stop spamming cuz your sentences are useless for kirk . jeje

Are useless because mr Hannibal doesnt think, he have ppl to do it (NN team know what i say, btw. good job last round top3 killers and top1...) I can tell u mr M there is more and more things which i can proof 100% that ur crew team is useless we tried on skype and nothing, we tried in here and lots of posts deleted by Vanessa and Kirk, if u will remove our fundamental law to show proofs and tell our minds so what we are? ur rabbits? or ur toys?... unfortunately u become a toy in hands of Hannibal, Riddick and mrs Pappy... there is no other escape than change ur team and u know it exactly since round 3(?) when crews unfair actions started. U forget that in this game the biggest and the most valuable unfair profit is an information, and ur team tells how to play just their friends. I exactly remember when Nizari was in TC crew, round 50 he told us "hookers are best buy it as much as possible and dont collect since won't be 15kk charisma on main", i know good players who didnt know that hookers was profitable in round 50, i can see an information about it in newslatter in round... 53 or 54. If its not a way of favouring ppl so what is it? There is more and more such a crew mambers having friends winning "unexpectadly" rounds when the biggest changes proposed thats crew members! im sad coz this game become such a crap, and im sad coz anyone of hard playing man with good brain cant take top5 coz he dont know noone in tc crew. Its also more than sad that u cant encourage ur tc crew team to make hard work, there is 15 ppl and its more than u think, they can do x100 more than they do. But simple, what about im telling if u are not sure about ur minds, so how can u trust ur team... still sad and still unbelivible unfair

yes thats the bug... you should ve know that somethign was wrong , And i think you did Just ask Aris what he told to me today after i lost to him , ( :* ARIS , HAHHAHAAH) we got banned and we didnt even did what you guys did so... do you see me crying here??? i lost in total 1.2kk stats and crds so .. STop Spamming you used bugg you are BANNED

Hi, I was banned for 6 days, I did not like to use the bug and still got banned. As you can see Kirk is playing very well done record by NN bugowi + Polish bank account for the killer and win the EDA. This will now ban for almost all the power not to mention the Romanians. Well done keep up the 500 credits spent on this will now be gone **** bow crew can see one big private

We used a bug what else to say ? I think ban is the only option , however some guys did it without knowing exactly what they was doing and i am a victim of this bug, i didnt knew about it kkkkkk so unban me cuz i wanna go steal some old ladys ahaha ! :* kisses all , letS have real fund during with month without tc ! whowowoooo ( Party Rock ) (party) (dance) (rock) !

now good life no waste time thnx memox we have agood time without tc (girls.party) what u need else ?