Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

And please come whith solution for stats moved whith x1 fights.Will be remove and thath? A lot stats was moved like thath.We w8 response.

These persons knew about this bug and used it, it is right to take back all stats gained with this bug, it will be unfair to take the stats gained with ga (not using the bug) on others on fk, hunt etc, but also isn't fair to let this profit to them, as they know about the bug and they used it for more then 2 weeks they should be punished with ban until the round finish, not all 3k person who used it because many of them didn't know about the bug, but who made a big profit like +500/1000k stats, it will be easy to track them because they did ga on the same accounts, between them.

NEver ever 3k acc used this bug , Its easy to see who used , and by that i mean abused it , cause we all made ga Right? cause we play and we hunt , but we never made Ga like some other players did ( The ones that are now with 1 stats after Rolleback ) I wont say names crew already knows about that ..... So .. many players who didn t use the bug lost stats ... 4 what cause of few so called players who don t have an ideea how to play fair .PS : YOU NEver DID boys .

A lot of people have used this bug without knowing it. What we have done is to remove all the extra "free stats" that shouldn't have been there, nothing else. As I said in the news post before there where over 3k accounts that where affected by this, some more than others of course.

As Kirk said in an earlier post we are still looking into the top abusers of this bug.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

OK . But skill already moved by x1 ?? What will happen whith thath skill ?

I perfectly undestand that many ppl used the bug without knowing it... but i dont think is so difficult to know who abused in using it.. we all have seen always the same players moving stats between them.. i dont think that i was the only one noticing it.. about the stats moved by 1x1 just check who made 1x1 more than 2/3 times within 10 min in the same day
    and pls remove the buildings with the benefits they have made tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    A lot of people have used this bug without knowing it. What we have done is to remove all the extra "free stats" that shouldn't have been there, nothing else. As I said in the news post before there where over 3k accounts that where affected by this, some more than others of course.

As Kirk said in an earlier post we are still looking into the top abusers of this bug.
    i think u removed more coz i dont remember i have ever had 1 stats in this round (even in the begining of the round), there are more such a ppl with 1 stats left. I dont wonna complain, coz i think its fair if u would do same with all buggers not just with "chosen one's"... i can undarstand "u are still looking" but this one's which u "catched" arent treated same way, a request of treating us in the same way is too much? ^^ 1x1 deleting should be in two ways: all ppl which won with bugged accts should have 1x1 profit deleted and all ppl which lost should have stats added... but its not possible, its too much work and there is just 15 crew members so who can do it and when... and one thing, the bug was the fault of ur formula mistake memox, i noticed it after such a lot of ga's to convert strngh and tolerance into charisma, so it was such a lot of work made for nothing, coz of ur mistake?

P.S. Still too big influence of mr Hannibal and mr Riddick on ur decisions... poor and sad...
    Last edited by bugiman8; 03-28-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaru View Post
    OK . But skill already moved by x1 ?? What will happen whith thath skill ?
    There was no problem with 1x1 skills, only with GA skills.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

And do you mean that if I do skill with bug and I gave after attacks other accounts to increase them, was no problem? Shame that I did not use thath bug :@

3 k acc? So like all crims?? But i think you can see who has on hes acc like more then 300 k stats made like that , that means that they abused the bug so they knew about it , in top are still acc with tol like 3 4 kk made like that . Everyday we loose stats to them .. I dont think that cause some randome dude won 15 k cause of the bugg has a big importance to the top . I really dont understand why are still there acc with 3 4 kk tol i really dont and 1 kk strs that doesnt ring a bell to you ? . DO i have to say names???? If you think that you made a change by takeing stats 20 30 k from acc that don t even matter and they probably had no ideea that they are winning free stats you are wrong .