Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So they made 40 70 kk on 12 acc with bug after that the moved by vs xD and its no problem right ?? I wanna see you hunt with my stats when you meet a guy with 1.3 k str and 4 kk tol . Btw i have mor str so if he had like me i would win ... BUt No Problem cause we have to **** our day playing :P (FLEx) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There was no problem with 1x1 skills, only with GA skills.
    hmmm so do u think that that hit ---------> http://i41.tinypic.com/2hsaw52.jpg is normal? tolerance is 8 times more of the strenght lol (fubar)

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There was no problem with 1x1 skills, only with GA skills.
    so what about stats which they have done by 1x1 after having stats by bug .. its called a profit .. cuz they have done 1x1 and hunted using bugged stats !! so they pissed so many ppl off !! u have all logs , u can check it all , no one will learn u ur job ..... and u know well how to make the best decision ..

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaru View Post
    And do you mean that if I do skill with bug and I gave after attacks other accounts to increase them, was no problem? Shame that I did not use thath bug :@
    I guess your message got lost in translation, of course donated dirty stats are still dirty.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

BAN this nerds OMG still have stats from bug and making GA with dirty stats, boaaaaaaa not rollbacks just bans , in the past ppl got always ban,
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    BAN this nerds OMG still have stats from bug and making GA with dirty stats, boaaaaaaa not rollbacks just bans , in the past ppl got always ban,
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    u r right my friend but I gotta feeling that rules here change depends on ppl who will be punished I dont want to think about something like '' crew are trying to give the least punishment for someone '' ... cuz rules must be applied at all anywhen anywhere !!

We had to take brutal action against those that used the bug repeatetly and willingly, knowing exactly how the bug worked and having subsequent major gains from it.

Therefore we decided to take action today and banned 32 accounts until the end of the round.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    We had to take brutal action against those that used the bug repeatetly and willingly, knowing exactly how the bug worked and having subsequent major gains from it.

Therefore we decided to take action today and banned 32 accounts until the end of the round.

so i wanna know why Idonknow got banned i play on that account so i know we havent used any bug... that's a joke or what?????

Kirk please expleain why wsk is baned too?
    Last edited by Legionaru; 03-28-2012 at 04:06 PM.