Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default how it's could be like that ^^

Hello lady's and gentleman's ,

here we are to have a some fun about really funny stuff , how someone could be a crew member
    without he know the rules , i think should be some class by old crew like bluebaby for newbie's
    if she got time for that btw ,
    let's check that out !

ok let's say :

1- skype chat's isn't a prove in ban case and can't take out with it .
    2- how did you get that chat without share my ticket's with someone .
    3- you can't answer a ticket by skype chat cus it's easliy can be faked one .
    4- you should use your brain to answer player's tickets not asking help from others
    cus there's no options into that or something " Help button " to click it to give u auto answer
    5- as a crew member you can't share player's ticket and you should keep them secret about them
    write's without doing like that
    6- you can't said im abused by pasting skype chat and said " your abused "
    7- if skype chat's is a prove then , i would prove alot of stuff about alot other thing's do you wanna test it ?
    8- go take some class or pay some crew member to teach you the rules and how to answer ticket's
    before thinking about answer my ticket or other player ticket
    9- you don't have a qualities of an ideal to be a crew member .

other thing sorry for edit :$

other fail in rules you can't said that i'm a liar cus of some skype copies by some of your friend's
    which hate me alot and was acting against me in forum cus hatred and his sick mind and its

looks like you trust him alot , to judgement a player with them copy , and cus if thing's go like that
    then it's him who could choose which ban rule you can give to other player
    if they give you another copy about someone else and as i told before
    " if skype chat's is a prove just let me know and i will show you all , what's going on "
    would u judge by them brain or how thing's go i don't understand how you became a crew member yet

good luck and have a fun !

Last edited by MiDO; 03-30-2012 at 01:50 AM.

i just saw a post by someone and it's deleted , why ?
    let thing's go clearly or you guy's care that much cus could be bad stuff ?

Goody new crews hehe

[26/3/2012 14:39:58] ' Matheus @: (TcMaThEuS): hehe, i saw it
    [26/3/2012 14:41:59] ' Matheus @: (TcMaThEuS): i'm a bit ashamed, but i'll ask you: can you give me a chance, like you gave to wenezuelo? (worry) i understood the problem that you said, about help wsk to make the game, but i think its 2 times less than "help players" with crew infos
    [26/3/2012 14:42:02] ' Matheus @: (TcMaThEuS): like wenezuelo did
    [26/3/2012 14:43:00] memox: no
    [26/3/2012 14:46:05] ' Matheus @: (TcMaThEuS): hehe
    [26/3/2012 14:46:37] ' Matheus @: (TcMaThEuS): why?
    [26/3/2012 14:49:25] memox: cause your lack of judgement was way beyond the case of wene
    [26/3/2012 14:49:59] memox: I will not discuss this further because it is just a waste of time, you have burned your bridges

As I told you in the ticket, you lack information. If you think that you were banned only for those words in the skype your are very wrong. You had more than 500k in dirty stats made with that bug, then come here and pose like a victim? Sorry but you are funny!
    That was just a little text to make things faster, if you really want we can post here all the conversation you had on skype, with your ID and all (I guess alot of people know your skype ID), but I don't want to go there since it's a private chat and a private matter (just like tickets btw).
    TheCrims.com Crew