Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: hello !

Default hello !

Don't close my post maybe i will give you some respect then

Hello lady's and gentleman's ,

here we are to have a some fun about really funny stuff , how someone could be a crew member
    without he know the rules , i think should be some class by old crew like bluebaby for newbie's
    if she got time for that btw ,
    let's check that out !

ok let's say :

1- skype chat's isn't a prove in ban case and can't take out with it .
    2- how did you get that chat without share my ticket's with someone .
    3- you can't answer a ticket by skype chat cus it's easliy can be faked one .
    4- you should use your brain to answer player's tickets not asking help from others
    cus there's no options into that or something " Help button " to click it to give u auto answer
    5- as a crew member you can't share player's ticket and you should keep them secret about them
    write's without doing like that
    6- you can't said im abused by pasting skype chat and said " your abused "
    7- if skype chat's is a prove then , i would prove alot of stuff about alot other thing's do you wanna test it ?
    8- go take some class or pay some crew member to teach you the rules and how to answer ticket's
    before thinking about answer my ticket or other player ticket
    9- you don't have a qualities of an ideal to be a crew member .

if you really want we can post here all the conversation you had on skype, with your ID and all (I guess alot of people know your skype ID),
    Don't you know what are you talking about you hurt other crew member's with that word , cus i already showed
    alot of conversation of other crew member's by ID and team viewer if it's was needed but they said skype
    would never be a prove for judgement case's so if it's changed now let me know and let's go on those topic's
    again and will be really cool stuff

don't close my topic i didn't say something bad to close it , or something out of rule's !

You still don't seem to understand my point. Take a break 3 days to read my post correctly.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Complaints about Crew Members go here: http://support.thecrims.com/index.ph...epartmentid=19
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton