Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lag!!!

Yes, you are right...it was just as a point so I know what can be done
    Closed

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It is not your ISP's fault. I dont have any news since there is not much we can do at the moment if we dont change datacenter, and that we wont do in the middle of a round. We are aiming to move to a new datacenter round 56.

Correct me if I am wrong but aint Facebook a bit larger than TC and maybe have a couple (say 1 or 2) more servers?

Yes, I get your point. We have a bad network setup at the moment and we're evaluating different datacenters to find the best. We aim to move to a new datacenter round 56.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Yes, I get your point. We have a bad network setup at the moment and we're evaluating different datacenters to find the best. We aim to move to a new datacenter round 56.
    i cant login in to my account about 30min and i lost the bennefits from my factories and hookers i lost this bcs i did have money to work the bulidings and i try about 30min and i did make it now what can i do is not my fault is yours fault fix your server please

Ok we understand your point of view but some players want top . Do you think is posible to get top when some are robbing 1.5 k tiks a day cause they dont have lag , they are makeing good ships again cause they can rob from dealer , and some of us can t even connect???? at least shut server 9 so we can enter other servers :-s