Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hospital time

Default Hospital time

Now with 30 real life minutes when someone kills you. But this makes time needed for overdosing hospital visit too long.

Kinda weird (even unintentionally) - you spend less time in hospital when you're killed then when you overdose.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Yes, because 90% of the OD's are done intentionally.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Yes, because 90% of the OD's are done intentionally.
    I have to disagree. I had about 20-30 overdoses this round and all of them were unintentional.

Some of them were because I was too fast and entered 88 booze instead of 55 (typo), or that I was in rave and wanted to take 55 booze, but I misclicked and took 55 heroin instead.

And even if I encountered bigger player and wanted to escape him, it's faster to take plastic surgery. And even if you are not fast enough, it's better to lose few stats and only 30 minutes instead of 60, which is too much.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

I have to agree with that, could not be offset time spent in the hospital? I
    t comes out that death is shorter than the overdose, a little nonsense.
    It seems to me that, but most people opt for plastic surgery as a way to escape from someone stronger than himself.

change Overdose to 15min ,60min? its too long

i agreed with kirk.
    the time now is good.

Most people use overdose intentionally in case they suspect an incoming gang assault, so we decided to "punish" this kind of "tactic" by adding more time. It is actually very easy to use drugs and if you overdose very often, it's your fault not ours. I suggest the use of Weed or Booze since those two drugs are the easiest to handle.
    TheCrims.com Crew