Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default why do you insist on killing fun on game ?

I just wanna talk about these 2 single robs '' motorcycle gang '' and '' russian drug king '' .. I dont know why u guys always make changes that kill fun on the game .. u made it illegal to use rabbits to have more fun .. and to not make tc players work as robots !! yeah I agree .. but watch out what you've done instead of that .. '' U made it like who rob motorcycle gang more than others will win '' I dont see any big difference to show someone's skills .. what can make the difference on such easy round like that ? just run to get 1kk charisma .. and rob motorcycle gang as much as u can .. and win !!!

in my opinion if u want to continue with motorcycle gang rob .. so dont limit max hooker production on 1 kk charisma ... cuz all noobs now can make 1 kk charisma and rob this shitty rob and they can make top .... there must be a difference that shows who is pro player and who is noob !!!

if u want all players to be robots .. then hunt will be the difference .. but now someone may hunt all the round and its more harder than rob sure ... and he wont make 1 % of respect of what another man has done with robbing motorcycle gang ...

I also want crew to know that there are some ppl that have got a life and want to play for top as well !!!

I've said that many times before and I'm saying it again and again ... the worst thing ever in this game is when make it like '' play 24/7 = win ''

if u make general changes every round ... u will see every round different winner .. and really nice game !!!

regards

I'm totally agree with you .

IGoGo is right !

I can only agree with you...

Good words.

Arrow

I agree on this talk .. Must be the change

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    I can only agree with you...

Good words.
    yeah im agree with Kumar!
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

im agree too

i Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Memox change this

rabbits back!Fast!

couldn't agree more!
    and the benefit from hookers is extremely high.... wtf, is this a game about pimps or about criminals???