Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CibaiPukimak View Post
    couldn't agree more!
    and the benefit from hookers is extremely high.... wtf, is this a game about pimps or about criminals???
    this is not the problem now , we are talking about a part in the game on which people can win this game ... and there is no big difference that can show who has real better skills ...

You are right in All IGogo .. If not, change will be a boring game like a routine

Of course i agree absolutely with you. I think, that these two robberies "Motorcycle gang" and "Russian drug king" can even stay, but only when you receive a benefits of them occasionaly - it mean for example: you can still gain a hooker or drugs, but not always, maybe every 15-20 robbs or something like that. Gang robberies should be more profitable again and i think, that it will be rebalanced in coming round.

Yes it has been lowered. Here you can see some of the news for next round:
    http://beta.thecrims.com/index.php?section=changelog
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

new changes new complains, it never ends and someone will be always unhappy ....
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Yes it has been lowered. Here you can see some of the news for next round:
    http://beta.thecrims.com/index.php?section=changelog
    ok its good that it has been lowered .. but the question now is '' To which rate has it been lowered ? ''

-I think it needs to be like - 95 %

cuz if its down like -25 or - 50 or -75 % or something like that so u still did nothing

all of us here dont want to see that being a winner depends on robbing more than all others '' these shitty robs ''

regards

I agree with it also.

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    ok its good that it has been lowered .. but the question now is '' To which rate has it been lowered ? ''

-I think it needs to be like - 95 %

cuz if its down like -25 or - 50 or -75 % or something like that so u still did nothing

all of us here dont want to see that being a winner depends on robbing more than all others '' these shitty robs ''

regards
    But still, this will be true for Round 55. I wonder if we get as big respects as 500.000.000 in the end.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

what do you think about put trusted acc back... its hard to play like this...

Quote Originally Posted by slovenia55 View Post
    what do you think about put trusted acc back... its hard to play like this...
    Multi accounts shouldnt be brought back, but i agree with trusted account. For me its hard to play alone, due to work but it would be nice if i could play on friends account/or he play on mine etc.

also hookers need reduced by about 95% as igogo said this round is stupid, again people dont need to play to make resp wtf?
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]