Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I think motorcycle gang robb should give no hookers just giving and low down the cash a bit ,
    then people will need to robb at gangs to earn cash and buy hookers .

In the next round benefits from these two robbs will be much lower or it's possible too, that these robbs will be totally removed. Anyway gang robberies will be more profitable again.

Anyway that game is not fun anymore since round 24/25 when RDK was on, since then till round 50 strategy was really similar, now u hv made hookers on and millions of respect on, mistake. It was fun when till last minute of round u didint know who is the winner, when u played in teams, gangs. ONCE AGAIN ILL PROPOSE FOR U TO BACK TO SMALL STATS for 1x1. Do you remember times when u did 1x1 on square for fun, to see who is the strongest. And didnt make millions of stats. People have been chatting on squares for hours having fun there, not just looking for free stats. I remember round 11-12 about 300 1x1 done most of the won, that was fun imagine time which u spend on chatting to people, laughging. Now all whatb u do is playing in small teams, dont givbe a **** about rest. Sometimes u make shit gangs like devil, which is not real gang like it used to be before. furor, saints RA my love<33 which i never sell to any shits gangs as devil, like lots of people have done.

I think most of u dont remember that times couz u start after round 20. So dont say bullshits. 39 rounds of big stats for 1x1 is enough guys. Change your routine.

I remember strategy of PGW gang in round 12, everybody makes i think it was 15-20 rabbits stats 500 then we put all in 1 gang and milk, that was hard for me to make that 20 rabbits, now all of u make them many more even if its forbidden. NO FUN CLICKING SAME SHIT. FUN WAS IN HITING GANGS ONE BY ONE FROM ALL TOPS. Anyway its just my dream to make this game be like it used to be. Its not gonna be same anymore, sad but true.

by jajcun
    Last edited by kamciaa353; 04-28-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FRiQ View Post
    In the next round benefits from these two robbs will be much lower or it's possible too, that these robbs will be totally removed. Anyway gang robberies will be more profitable again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    I think motorcycle gang robb should give no hookers just giving and low down the cash a bit ,
    then people will need to robb at gangs to earn cash and buy hookers .
    Good, less solo playing, more gangs, more food for ga gangs too, more rewards for those brave enough to do FK

sounds great.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Round 56
    Sold drugs are not added at once to the drug dealer's stock anymore, he needs time to repackage the products before he puts them out for sale. This normally takes between 5 and 10 minutes.

May be one slight problem with this... right now we have unlimited buys at dealer? Clearly by bringing this new change, its to stop people being able to transfer drugs between friends to main accounts. I can imagine that now, due to the timescale between selling of drugs and them appearing at dealer, macros/bots are of more "Gain" at dealer as people can leave their account there stealing other peoples drugs

Dont you think its better put a transaction limit again? Discuss... :P
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Round 56
    Sold drugs are not added at once to the drug dealer's stock anymore, he needs time to repackage the products before he puts them out for sale. This normally takes between 5 and 10 minutes.

May be one slight problem with this... right now we have unlimited buys at dealer? Clearly by bringing this new change, its to stop people being able to transfer drugs between friends to main accounts. I can imagine that now, due to the timescale between selling of drugs and them appearing at dealer, macros/bots are of more "Gain" at dealer as people can leave their account there stealing other peoples drugs

Dont you think its better put a transaction limit again? Discuss... :P
    This change will not be introduced in the 56th round.
    We made a decision that still too soon to introduce such a system now. We do not say no to this idea, maybe it will be added in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    This change will not be introduced in the 56th round.
    We made a decision that still too soon to introduce such a system now. We do not say no to this idea, maybe it will be added in the future.
    but it has been written on arabic forum already on round 56 changes , so who can I believe ? u or Generozo ?

The newsletter isn't out yet, so there is no official information on the changes. What Generozo posted is probably taken from the change log in Beta, but there can be changes there also. I can confirm though what Agresywny mentioned before, the drug dealer modification won't be live this round. It's something we stillw ant to do for the future though.

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    but it has been written on arabic forum already on round 56 changes , so who can I believe ? u or Generozo ?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by kamciaa353 View Post
    Anyway that game is not fun anymore since round 24/25 when RDK was on, since then till round 50 strategy was really similar, now u hv made hookers on and millions of respect on, mistake. It was fun when till last minute of round u didint know who is the winner, when u played in teams, gangs. ONCE AGAIN ILL PROPOSE FOR U TO BACK TO SMALL STATS for 1x1. Do you remember times when u did 1x1 on square for fun, to see who is the strongest. And didnt make millions of stats. People have been chatting on squares for hours having fun there, not just looking for free stats. I remember round 11-12 about 300 1x1 done most of the won, that was fun imagine time which u spend on chatting to people, laughging. Now all whatb u do is playing in small teams, dont givbe a **** about rest. Sometimes u make shit gangs like devil, which is not real gang like it used to be before. furor, saints RA my love<33 which i never sell to any shits gangs as devil, like lots of people have done.

I think most of u dont remember that times couz u start after round 20. So dont say bullshits. 39 rounds of big stats for 1x1 is enough guys. Change your routine.

I remember strategy of PGW gang in round 12, everybody makes i think it was 15-20 rabbits stats 500 then we put all in 1 gang and milk, that was hard for me to make that 20 rabbits, now all of u make them many more even if its forbidden. NO FUN CLICKING SAME SHIT. FUN WAS IN HITING GANGS ONE BY ONE FROM ALL TOPS. Anyway its just my dream to make this game be like it used to be. Its not gonna be same anymore, sad but true.

by jajcun
    I say that all time bro, The Crims became a game robotic and easy, before we needed to know how to play, now we need to have time to click... they could go back a bit as it was before, at least to see if it would work, I personally think it would be a success

frazer again is right about transfers and bots/macros in drugdealer. This method now is the best, pls dont change.