Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

but all changes in beta log is right expect about drug dealer then or what's going on ?

Wow, wow, wow guys... You wanna disable solo robbs like "Moto or Drug king"? I understand why they complaining about that: they can't get free stats from "GA".
    I agree about gangs - that part little weaken, but did not disappear! What do players who don't have gang or team? Try search at square? and to be milked? (GA,GA,GA,GA...)
    I don't want all round be attacked when search for safe gang or team. I don't want give stats them. I just wanna have opportunity play without Gang Attacks... Now I can play alone, no one attacking me. You think funny to lose 50k stats in one GA? NO! it's not funny...
    I think: if crew will do better conditions for GANGs, then that game will win only "TEAMS". But now, now can win and solo players who have free time. Better, and say: You are afraid of competition!

I agree too

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    Wow, wow, wow guys... You wanna disable solo robbs like "Moto or Drug king"? I understand why they complaining about that: they can't get free stats from "GA".
    I agree about gangs - that part little weaken, but did not disappear! What do players who don't have gang or team? Try search at square? and to be milked? (GA,GA,GA,GA...)
    I don't want all round be attacked when search for safe gang or team. I don't want give stats them. I just wanna have opportunity play without Gang Attacks... Now I can play alone, no one attacking me. You think funny to lose 50k stats in one GA? NO! it's not funny...
    I think: if crew will do better conditions for GANGs, then that game will win only "TEAMS". But now, now can win and solo players who have free time. Better, and say: You are afraid of competition!
    Man u have to know that all of us survived searching gangs on square .. I've not started this game as a pro .. I was newbie too .. and it took some time from me to learn and to find trusted ppl ... that can be with u too .. its not a problem ... and what is that competition which u r talking about ? to see who will rob motorcycle gang more than others ? to see who is free more than others and just click click click ?? I dont see any kind of fun or competition on that ... I see on GA more fun and more exciting game ... exactly more competition and chalenges

You say: click, click, click game?
    Imagine that: day 60. You have trusted team and free 3 hours. At 3 hours you will get minimum 300 club tickets (100+3x60). You with your team will robb "FK" nonstop and will get about 12kk from 100 stamina (4kk x 3). In 3 hours a day you can collect easily ~3,5kkk. + some Gang Attacks give you about 100k stats from newbies like me.
    Now imagine my game: day 60. I don't have trusted team, current teams don't need newbies or more players... what still to me? - do solo robs. If "Moto and Drug king" robbs will be disabled, what I gonna do? say best solo robb will give about 2kk and I have 3 free hours too. 1 solo robb cost almost 100 stamina. In 3 hours I will get maximum ~550kk.
    Moral: Its This is pretty fair? NO! If I will need more money, I need find gang but really I will get a lot of GA... with that rule fight for TOP with teams would be WRONG! Now I can compete and alone, without team. I agree - gang no longer necessary with solo robbs. But what will do players and newbies who don't have teams or trusted gangs? Of course possible find team, but not for every one. All 55round I don't find team, every one just milked me... what are you suggesting? Try find 5 more rounds like that? Be milked sucks and better in all don't play because rabbits and GA very annoying!!
    P.S. you say - they killing fun of game? Of course stole stats from newbies maybe fun, but what asked them or they have fun too? NO! Get GA really not funny. Then wake up! Don't change TC for TEAMS, because now and solo players can get TOP place....
    Last edited by specnazzltu; 05-02-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    You say: click, click, click game?
    Imagine that: day 60. You have trusted team and free 3 hours. At 3 hours you will get minimum 300 club tickets (100+3x60). You with your team will robb "FK" nonstop and will get about 12kk from 100 stamina (4kk x 3). In 3 hours a day you can collect easily ~3,5kkk. + some Gang Attacks give you about 100k stats from newbies like me.
    Now imagine my game: day 60. I don't have trusted team, current teams don't need newbies or more players... what still to me? - do solo robs. If "Moto and Drug king" robbs will be disabled, what I gonna do? say best solo robb will give about 2kk and I have 3 free hours too. 1 solo robb cost almost 100 stamina. In 3 hours I will get maximum ~550kk.
    Moral: Its This is pretty fair? NO! If I will need more money, I need find gang but really I will get a lot of GA... with that rule fight for TOP with teams would be WRONG! Now I can compete and alone, without team. I agree - gang no longer necessary with solo robbs. But what will do players and newbies who don't have teams or trusted gangs? Of course possible find team, but not for every one. All 55round I don't find team, every one just milked me... what are you suggesting? Try find 5 more rounds like that? Be milked sucks and better in all don't play because rabbits and GA very annoying!!
    P.S. you say - they killing fun of game? Of course stole stats from newbies maybe fun, but what asked them or they have fun too? NO! Get GA really not funny. Then wake up! Don't change TC for TEAMS, because now and solo players can get TOP place....
    man come' on .. even if single robs are here only teams can win .. u can't beat a team alone whatever u do .. and I dont understand really what do u think ? do u think that we never get ga ? or loose stats ? when u loose 50 k with ga ... I may loose 1 kk with only 1 ga too .. and If u say its not funny for u to lose 50 k .. then if u loose 1kk u may stop playing tc xD ... its not our problem that u can't find trusted people here .. everyone search for trusted people even on life .. and u cant get them easily ... its a criminal game so I think its not a place for so trusted people as u think .. maybe last round someone was my friend .. next round he will be an enemy .. but only on game anyway man if finding trusted people will make you happy then add me on skype and play with me next round

Hehe, nice way of recruiting people IGoGo.
    TheCrims.com Crew

i ve read here post of guys who say that now tc has become an easy robotic game .. maybe cause of the single robs , and is true round, 54 and round 55 the amount of respect made by hookers is crazy , but i want to remember you guys that 1 year ago or even more when rabbs where aloud , on this forum people whould cry after every round saying that its not normal that teams are making stats from milk , that was robotic to i think . If someone thinks that they can win this game by hunting and with no strategy ( that in the end will make you a robot anyway ) its crazy . Every round this game gives more and more to the hunters and they still don t win ..BOys Hunt is 4fun and killing time . If you want to win play serious . Anyway its a good thing that they will remove hookers from single robs , now even hunters will have to rob fk with all stats on . GA on . Good Luck

Hunt is difficult :/ max 1-2 kills in 2 days normal :/

Quote Originally Posted by bebynho View Post
    Anyway its a good thing that they will remove hookers from single robs , now even hunters will have to rob fk with all stats on . GA on . Good Luck
    Someone will come and will complain about to much rob on fk, only hunt, ga etc and they will change it again, you can't make anyone happy, who said you must not stay all day to play is an idiot, if you don't play hard you can't win, a game shouldn't be easy, to win you must work on strategy, play hard so the next question is:
    WHO WILL BE THE NEXT WHO COME AND COMPLAIN THAT IN THIS GAME MUST CHANGE SOMETHING ??