Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post

Edit: Agresywny why don't you warn only him ?? We want speak about this thing please lets us discuss freely
    You can talk freely, but please do not make offtopic and do not offend player.

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    MRRRR, you don.t like me??
    CRISTIAN please help me , Agresiw want to ban me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    I know I can do it ^^, to avoid this off topic why you (moderators, super mod etc) first warn who broke the rules and after cancel them posts and if they don't understand ban them for 2-3 days, because I have seen about 50 topic closed (in the last month) only because 1-2 person made offtopic (im not talking about you), so lets start do your job (who don't do it) and warn/cancel posts/ban who broke the rule because its too easy close a topic to 1000 person than do you job.
    like before
    All references are purely causal

Quote Originally Posted by LegioBebyStanyk View Post
    MRRRR, you don.t like me??
    CRISTIAN please help me , Agresiw want to ban me.

You are funny. Please, make your statements were meaningful and useful to others. For now you write only unnecessary bullshit.
    If you continue write bullshit will be the consequences of your behavior. I do not want to ban you. I like all players, but you want to be banned.

I know I can do it ^^, to avoid this off topic why you (moderators, super mod etc) first warn who broke the rules and after cancel them posts and if they don't understand ban them for 2-3 days, because I have seen about 50 topic closed (in the last month) only because 1-2 person made offtopic (im not talking about you), so lets start do your job (who don't do it) and warn/cancel posts/ban who broke the rule because its too easy close a topic to 1000 person than do you job.
    like before
    Moderators and Super Moderators know what to do and I think doing their job well.
    We try to make all the players were happy with our work

Regards,
    Agresywny
    Last edited by Agresywny; 05-02-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Guys! You are forgot about we talking. We talking really not about moderators job

The point isn't like IGoGo said, if nobody rob fk to them, they haven't anymore friends and players who donate them because they let the persons rob and those persons give stats/drugs etc, so its like they haven't slaves anymore and must play hard, without persons who rob fk they loose "slaves" who help them so they can't win or them team isn't so strong, specialy with single account where its need many helps.

Edit: Agresywny why don't you warn only him ?? We want speak about this thing please lets us discuss freely
    I'm totally agree with you! They use tactics like this: I helped you with gang, give you safe gang, now you must help me! give your stats, cuz you can't win but I can...
    But when we can play solo game, they can't get stats that easily way!
    Don't use other peoples and play hard as all playing "Skills"!!!