Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Messages improvement

I have few suggestions

1)What about to make Messages section to work as Guest book => it would archive messages thorough the rounds, years. Because many people use it instead of guest book.

2)Reports of attack - currently, only certain types of attacks (who attacked, who was attacked, who won/lost, how much stats did you get) are archives in messages section.

It would be really better (and this is something I want a lot) to show all attacks here, either you attacking someone or someone attacking you.

3)Reports of robbing. I know, this is here for many rounds, possibly since beginning of gang robberies. But your Message center can (and will get) easily spammed by dozens of these reports, when you go robbing (for example FK). What about to make all robberies into 1 message (last robbery report), or any given number of them - 3, 5 ... or make separate section of messages for robberies only.

Reason - to have cleaner message section.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

It would be better if at messages will be 3 categories: attacks/robbs and private mesages. Also , i think there must be an option to delete reports. i have alot of reports and most of them are useless now.

I agree with rockON, there should first be some categorization of the messages, then private messages could be saved throughout the rounds.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Sounds good.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Also, I killed a guy this morning. I would like to have copy of report how much stats did I get for it.