Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by bebynho View Post
    Again Ban won t be permanent .. And again the only proof has to be a print from someone from the team .. TC in not FBI .. they cant enter in your pc or mine xD . Like always just words xD .
    I know

Oh, here is my screen of gang I was in in the end:

Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

First 10 players used all kind of cheats , bot hunter , robery bot, team view, etc. They all must be baned :s

why do you speak about team viewer here, its not kinda hack or bot or whatever, you are all LOL ,.-.
    and this " i know some people who use team viewer" ftw what bring u this to say who may use it or not it just a words without any prooffffff

.congratz winners ,special Alessandra`s & icek`s team
    Last edited by Sterben; 04-29-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

The point is to change the game into a place where the smartest player win.

1)The most skilled in strategy/planning (knows what to do and how to adapt on new rules)
    2)With most contacts/friends
    3)Have free time to play crims, but not 12 hours per day, that would be bad
    4)Knows how to milk gangs through ga
    5)Will be able to get into FK gangs and rob there
    6)And also very important - someone who is able to do ships, knows how to catch it or have friends who acts like a stash.

We all know that this round was won by motorcycle gang robberies. We all know this has to change.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

I remember many rounds in there many of you just wrote:

1. OMG this round were sux becouse, you can only MILK rabbits 24/7 and win
    2. Bla bla now you robb only FK 24/7 and win
    etc etc

Now all the complaints about "motorcycle gang and hookers", you are never happy ,only cry that you have not many time to play like the top players, or you are just not clever enought to get such respect,
    so accept the changes not QQ,
    have fun
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

A good player will adapt to any changes. Game is the same for everyone.You just need to be smarter than others. You cant win just if you play 1-2 hours/day. You must sacrifice your time if you want top. :P. Dont have time to play, give up! ...or theach your grandma to hunt & robb, she has time :P
    Last edited by rockON; 04-29-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Sterben and RockON - very good point of view, people always can only complain about new things in game and they're still playing...It's so stupid, be smart and let's adapt to new system of game...

About TeamViewer - if players want to spend less time in front of computer, they should be able to play in small teams - trusted relations was best way of making this... But it needs to be improved - maybe with levels of trust? Back to old system isn't so good, because if anybody wants to spend at this game all his time - why do you try to prohibit it someone? It is absolutely normal, that people with much free time should win - it needs much renunciations to be the best gangster

About Motorcycle and Russian Drugs King - yep, it's my & Drapcio92 idea about giving drugs & hookers from these robberies. But we proposed to Memox that should be random when it will give us this benefits... I hope that in next round will be lower frequency of giving it, but not as at Beta Version now... Single robberies should be nescessary too, but not too much

And last case - please, think about new Gang Robberies with more power... Because now we can only rob FK , FK and one more time FK, and when we play only for gang we need better robberies to be happy and have motivation to playing all round...

Icek FRiQ Hapanek Agresywny ^^ THX for nice round.
    Last edited by Agresywny; 05-04-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    We never banned anyone just​ for having dirty stats.
    memox:
    Quote Originally Posted by memox
    Hi,

The account has been banned for huge amounts dirty stats.
    its pathetic... u banned us cuz of lol 7kk "dirty stats", and 6kk of these was transfer on the last day. U dont have even any point in rules about dirty stats. I didnt have multi accs. I played for respect not for stats, and fcking 1kk is nothing. You banned 297kk respect cuz of fcking lol 1kk "dirty" stats? Jezus! go to hell retards.
    Memox, If 1kk stats is huge, u even cant play ur own game

edit to kirk:

ok, i used multi accs during proxy (u cant prove me that but i dont care), but i could make much more, i transer only 600k on my accout from 10 rabbits (till 50th day). I didnt use teamviewer, and i dont know wtf is going on with oldcrims. And u are stupid noobs that u accuse me about teamviewer and some shits with oldcrims. Thats why im angry stupid fckerz. just suck my balz idiots. I hope your game will die soon.
    Last edited by iksDe; 05-29-2012 at 04:16 AM.