Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Round 55, read first post!

First of all I would like to congratulate all the players for this magnificent round and to tell them how proud I am to finish my first (whole) round as a crew member. I hope you won't give me too much work when it comes to checking your stats, because I wouldn't want to ban any of you. xD

Ok, now getting to business, here you can discuss about the development of round 55, share your stats, tactics, achievements etc. I will personally check every post of this topic and if it's against the forum rules you will be punished acording to them, and if you keep pushing your luck by deviating from the forum rules you can be punished even with ban in game so please keep it cool.

This is the official thread for round 55 discussions, so please don't open another one because it will be closed, thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew

I think the best tactic at the moment is to get a group of friends from diffrent time zones, install Team Viewer and plays 24/7. I hope my post won't be delated because some of top players were using this program and they didn't get any punishment from admins so I think using this program is allowed.

Actually it's detectable, because one person can't play 24/7. Either he is using bot or a pc sharing program. With teamviewer (or any other sharing program) he is way more vulnerable to assaults because it's slow, so I don't think anyone would risk losing skills so he can rob.
    If we have proof that someone was using such program he will be banned for rule 3.
    TheCrims.com Crew

so u guys gonna ban ppl for playin too much?

Congrats for all players, very exciting edition - but with only one way for win... :/ Especially big respect for Icek Team, Hooli, and Makisz - great job
    And at the end, i really want to thank my best Gang It was our first edition together, but at next edition we will show you our Power! :P

Gang name Members Total respect
    1. [ :: U.C (Devil)
    46 3517900375
    2. Legends Never Die
    49 3080769671
    3. (devil) surprise
    19 637134304
    4. Pojebani
    35 299915480

Now it's break time ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    so u guys gonna ban ppl for playin too much?
    He will ban a person because he didn't sleep more than 4-5 h =))

Edit: Cristian you are totaly wrong, i know ppl who have a brother/sister/friend etc and they play on the same account (since multiaccount is forbidden) , how can you ban someone without any proof ?? You must proof that on that account didn't play more than one person, you should show you they have brothers/sister or they must make a photo with another person playing TheCrims ??
    Last edited by vash; 04-28-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    Actually it's detectable, because one person can't play 24/7. Either he is using bot or a pc sharing program. With teamviewer (or any other sharing program) he is way more vulnerable to assaults because it's slow, so I don't think anyone would risk losing skills so he can rob.
    If we have proof that someone was using such program he will be banned for rule 3.
    sorry but how can u get a proof when some guys use teamviewer to play 24/7 on one account ? ))
    the only way is if someone of this team will sell the others and make a video of what happened :P

and I dont think that this gonna happen ...

btw everyone played for top this round .. used teamviewer

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post

btw everyone played for top this round .. used teamviewer
    Not every team has been playing with this program. If you are unsure do not say anything ]

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    Not every team has been playing with this program. If you are unsure do not say anything ]
    maybe few people didn't ... but I know many did !!

but how can we prove that ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    maybe few people didn't ... but I know many did !!

but how can we prove that ? :P
    It is impossible to prove.