Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb A new idea to change the country's top medal .

Hi,
    What do you think of the introduction of the new look of medals for the top of the country?
    Novelty would be that the inside of the medal would be a flag of the country. For example:

This is only idea. What you think about this?
    Regards,
    Agresywny

I think, that it's a really nice idea, but it can be a little bit hard to do.

Here i have a new suggestion for Round #54 medal, because i heard from many players, that current medal isn't so nice. What do you think about this ?

And here is a improved version of Top 1 cup, because current cup version have poor quality.

I sharpened it a bit, looks better to me this way:

Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

My own medal suggestion for YEARS ACTIVE element.

Currently, we have:

However, 4 years one means 4+, so players who have account active for 6 years (me in June 2012) will have the same as those with 4 years ... 5 years is the same.

What can we do to add 5-6-7 years ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Those are very nice country medals and also that one for round 54 ! cuz the currently we have its so ****ing ugly !

Agres do you mean something like that ?

/

There are many possibilities to do this, but we don't know if the idea will be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by FRiQ View Post

/

There are many possibilities to do this, but we don't know if the idea will be accepted.
    this one look good but can be better

lol, what for? its looks good now :d
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by FRiQ View Post

/

Yes. You still need to work on aesthetics and will be great. In my opinion these medals are better than the current.

no sense changing medals, u should think to fix anothers problems (more important problems) not shits like appearance