Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Round 56

Default Round 56

Any idea when the new round will be admins?

I really don't know if you are stupid or just blind. Its write on first page: Next round will start 2012-05-03 18:00:00 (GMT+1)

Mayor relax...

what about newsletter ? any1 received ?

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    what about newsletter ? any1 received ?
    Ive saw somewhere the changes, i think its at beta when you first login there?

I did see a "new page" but cant quite remember the link, was something like thecrims.com/changelog.php .....someone please correct me
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Found it!

http://beta.thecrims.com/index.php?section=changelog

Round 56
    Sold drugs are not added at once to the drug dealer's stock anymore, he needs time to repackage the products before he puts them out for sale. This normally takes between 5 and 10 minutes.
    You can now select which hooker types to collect from by clicking on the row or checking the check box and then pressing the Collect button
    Transfer period for medals is now over. We will not transfer medals from now on.
    Some hookers that where deemed unnecessary have been removed.
    The chance of getting a hooker for the Motorcycle Gang robbery has been lowered as well as the chance of getting drugs and a factory from the Russian Drug King robbery
    The event robberies (such as Drug King, Carnival, Warren Buffet etc) have been adjusted to be more useful
    The number of whore houses you can own depend on your intelligence and tolerance again. Nightclubs are still limited to 3.
    You can now buy more than one spy kit at a time
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMayor View Post
    I really don't know if you are stupid or just blind. Its write on first page: Next round will start 2012-05-03 18:00:00 (GMT+1)
    Call me blind, but please don't call me stupid when your grammar is just terrible. But thanks for the answer nonetheless.

The beta changes are not the official ones, there can be another changes at any time, beucase beta it's an unstable version.
    Next round will start 2012-05-03 18:00:00 (GMT+1), and the official newsletter is yet to be announced.
    TheCrims.com Crew