Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Play with Team Viewer

Allright , lets talk about TimViewer e , there was planty of threads about it, but as i can see , top1 and top2 didnt get ban yet.
    You can telling us like "if there will be prooves , the player will be punishment" , who care if they didnt get ban cuz u cant do shit with that.
    Really , if the player with nickname WeSTilLDoNTKnOw doesnt get ban , ill promise , ill get team with 5-6 players on the 56 round and we
    gonna play whole day and any of you wont ban me because you didnt ban that WeSTilLDoNTKnOw.

You can flamme me , you can do whatever you want , but you creating a rules . Lets be fair for everyone.

Have a good day kekekeke.

You have right but i think Memox can't ban them cause they bought more credits
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by jaruzelski View Post
    Allright , lets talk about TimViewer e , there was planty of threads about it, but as i can see , top1 and top2 didnt get ban yet.
    You can telling us like "if there will be prooves , the player will be punishment" , who care if they didnt get ban cuz u cant do shit with that.
    Really , if the player with nickname WeSTilLDoNTKnOw doesnt get ban , ill promise , ill get team with 5-6 players on the 56 round and we
    gonna play whole day and any of you wont ban me because you didnt ban that WeSTilLDoNTKnOw.

You can flamme me , you can do whatever you want , but you creating a rules . Lets be fair for everyone.

You are so funny You don.t have any prooves so keep silent

Hey , better than talking alot and bullshits if you have some proofs shoot it , if you don't have then keep silent
    because bla bla bla isn't useful , and did you seen " westilldontknow " using team viewer by your eyes ?
    if you don't then stop spam because looks like your someone who wish to get in top 5 + ,
    more you can go play with 100 player if you want no one will stop you good luck

Al right , lets talk about TimViewer e , there was planty of threads about it, but as i can see , top1 and top2 didnt get ban yet.
    Go play and never stop!

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account.
    ~ Players play in only one account.
    3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way.
    ~ Since players don't have another accounts, it might be fair enough! By the way, how do they ban them if players play in one account with same IP. How do they determine them if there are more than one player who played in there? From how long they play a day? A player ~ 100 tickets (±10-30 minutes rob) then rest ±50 minutes. ±600 minutes or ±10 hours rest a day, you will not die or paralyzed by doing that whole day if you eat and drink well. It might be possible for a maniac to do it all day!
    4. You are not allowed to abuse or steal another player's account.
    ~ It is not part of abusing or stealing

5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.
    ~ Teamviewer does not affect the functionality of the game and it is not a browser add-on or a tamper program.
    Hold your horses!

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way.
    ~ TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. -Wikipedia
    Your choice!
    # Correct me it I'm wrong

And who are you ?? Who told you they used TV ?? I help them with drugs and we made skype conferince we called and we transfered drugs counting down, if you can't win, if you are not smart enough its not our fault. Alessandra sacrificed 1.5 month and she always was robbing when i called so don't come here and say bullshit, play how you want its not my business.

don`t cry for me Argentinaaaaaaaa

Proove it !!!

u just talk bla bla bla prove it ... well u cant prove anything cos i havent used nothing like tv..... so go cry somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Kroteczka View Post

you tallk alot Remember me round killer r 50,51,53 i play alone i sleep 6,7h only you write that for wish to get in top4