Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Memox...

Default Memox...

please back multi accounts, this game is not funny anymore only hunthunthunthunthunt and rob fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk and we not have much time to play, when we enter only put to training and exit, where is the fun ? its my opinion...

in my opinion multi accounts shouldnt ever be back. But some sort of trust relation would be good. even if we can only have trust with one player. that way people dont need to be here like complete nerds 24/7 and can swap between friends.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 05-13-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

We made a big step with implementing no-multies system and there is no reason to retreat so far.
    In perfect TC world everyone plays with 1 account, and noone even think about using mulites.. Allright, perfect world does not exist
    We all know that there is still huge work to do, many things to improve, but I have no illusions that all players are going to be satisfied with changes, and nooone will complain.
    But we are always open for discussion with you guys, and many things we already implemented were voted by players. Show your feedback, we show you what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by cedric View Post
    please back multi accounts, this game is not funny anymore only hunthunthunthunthunt and rob fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk and we not have much time to play, when we enter only put to training and exit, where is the fun ? its my opinion...
    and multis are what? fbi fbi fbi, milk milk milk, buy stats, buy stats, milk milk... rly interesting, and u need much more time for play with multis.