Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't think you understand what I've been trying to say here. Again:

In the end, your affiliation with that site wasn't the sole reason, but I'm unable to comment on that more right now.
    Secondly, I don't have to own the rights of TheCrims.com to conclude that your website is a blatant copy of this game, it's a fake and you, among other non desirable qualities are a thief of intellectual property, and a teenager of dubious moral conduct.

Thirdly, in special cases like this one, we reserve the right to take extraordinary measures to prevent, the inclusion in our Hall of Fame and benefiting of the monetary or Credits prize anyone affiliated with a website which has, directly or indirectly had a harmful effect on thecrims.com.

In the end, as you are not an official member of that team, or the owner of the said account, I find no obligation to discuss with you further, given our past interactions and your betrayal of our trust.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

That's good your view about myself, but i don't even care about what you think. hehehe I dont know if you saw, but you started use immoral words(probably trying that I break some rule, to ban me here), and it seems be not an administrator action, since that administrators should be a "good image".

That's the difference between a simple administrator and a GAME OWNER.

Anyway, i think it's better be "thief of intellectual property" / "teenager of dubious moral conduct" and have my OWN game(aha, just to remember, the game has sold for now and I'm only the partner) than to work like horses.

About Thirdly case, I think you should fix the rules so, because I can't see anything about this there.

Best regards,
    Matheus

I remember someone said ! Lets deal with the devil. and it still goes on...

Greetings,

As for rules, I would like to clearly point out that TheCrims User Agreement and Game License (Found here
    http://www.thecrims.com/agreement.php) Clearly defines and here I quote

§ 5
    Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a non-exclusive license to use the to playing the Game via an authorized Account. You may not copy, distribute, rent, lease, loan, modify or create derivative works, adapt, translate, perform, display, sublicense or transfer any content if the GAME. You may not copy any of the written materials accompanying the GAME.

§ 7
    We and our suppliers shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights relating to or residing in the GAME. The Game is a "commercial" item. All data stored on our servers are considered property of theCrims.com, and we may alter such data at any time.

§ 8
    You may not use our intellectual property rights contained in the Game to create or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, as through server emulators or similiar. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not access the Game or your Account through other software than standard web or wap browsers. You may not use automated scripts, programs or similiar to access your account.
    I would also like to point out that this agreement is available for all while creating their own game account in which you have to accept it in-order to create your account to access the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    Greetings,

As for rules, I would like to clearly point out that TheCrims User Agreement and Game License (Found here
    http://www.thecrims.com/agreement.php) Clearly defines and here I quote

I would also like to point out that this agreement is available for all while creating their own game account in which you have to accept it in-order to create your account to access the game.

so what have i done ? i havent copyed anything i just played ...... but anyway as kirk said that isnt the only reason of my ban...... i m waiting to know what else they are gonna make up !

btw i dont care to be in the hall of fame and i dont even care about the prize but i do care to know the reasons of my unfair ban!

Greetings,

Clarification: My reply was not addressed to your case as I won't be able to discuss your ban nor it's details here, it was simply stating a fact based on Matheus reply about rules.

Regards,

Last edited by iksDe; 05-22-2012 at 12:35 AM.

This is just a game , at least for us not developers cos they are earning huge money every day , you would do the same on their place ...
    You are complaining everyround here about corruption and unfair things .. If you dont like it - dont play , this is just for fun , at the moment no one can play for top since everyone know that the crew is choosing the winners (ofc you can ban me again or delete my account , but i think we all are bored with things like it , and already 90% players know that the crew isnt fair and you can't do anything because its really true .. )
    I have one hint for everyone , if crew doing something against you , you and your friends should stop buying credits - developers care only about this , if they wont earn money , they will do everything for you (the players)

And one more thing to the developers , Please dont share personal informations about players , especially with no real informations or someone will sue for defamation.
    Bye !

So ..... Funny... From my point of view Ban the players from the begging not after they spend money on crds .. Here Crew is not fair .. ITs clear .. that game its a copy we all seen that and who says diff .. well he is on drugs or simply has some problems .. The thing is that crew knows somethings about some players who had something to do with the dos atacks last december or when they had place i can t really remember .. My Question Again why not ban from the Start and wait??? And im talking here about the ban of the acc WEstilldontKnow....

And one more thing to the developers , Please dont share personal informations about players , especially with no real informations or someone will sue for defamation.
    Bye ![/QUOTE]

You should shut up .. and dont talk about this topic .. After ban you stoped playing ... And i dont think that is anyone in this game that shared more info about the players and about the crew then you .. So SHHHttt..