Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default to memox attention

1. Hooli
    2. ryckalt
    3. xMONKx
    4. rockON
    5. Bamsis

ahaha nice so can i know why you banned me? what have i done wrong? xD ridiculous

Angry

MRS MOMex will come now and he will say dirty stats!!! come on say it and wil ltell the real reason (angry) YOu ar joke MEmox really we spent time and money playing and you ban acc like is no tomorow .. COme on say why we got banned PLS ....

since i havent had any responce about my question i m gonna tell u what i have been told ... Kirk told to Bebynho that the reason i got banned is because I m admin in another game and that is not allowed because of the competition..... first of all i havent seen any rules about that... second if it was true why u waited the end of the round? u knew since long time and u should have banned me a long time ago without waiting me to spend money and time playing FAIR cos i played fair maybe i dont have the right firends and so i got banned for that i m still waiting an answer and i think that i must deserve that ...

That is the main reason, yes. That "game" isn't a competition, it's a scam, a copy, fake, theft of intellectual property and whatever else you want to call it. You cannot honestly hope to be presented as a winner and receive a prize from us, when you are currently associated with that "rag tag crew" of thieves.

As I told to Bebynho, I'm really sorry for the time and resources spent by you and your team throughout the round, but giving an outright ban from the start of the round wasn't something that we considered, since we only take into account the components of a team at round end, when everything is done and set in stone.

In the end, your affiliation with that site wasn't the sole reason, but I'm unable to comment on that more right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    since i havent had any responce about my question i m gonna tell u what i have been told ... Kirk told to Bebynho that the reason i got banned is because I m admin in another game and that is not allowed because of the competition..... first of all i havent seen any rules about that... second if it was true why u waited the end of the round? u knew since long time and u should have banned me a long time ago without waiting me to spend money and time playing FAIR cos i played fair maybe i dont have the right firends and so i got banned for that i m still waiting an answer and i think that i must deserve that ...
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

but is not my game if is a fake or scam whatever memox can easly make the game close for copyright... is not even my fault cos i m not a programmer and anything ... i m not asking to unban me i just wanna let all knows that u all are the thieves not the others cos as i said before i m wondering why i could play until the last day spending creds for nothing? is that the shitty thing that i dont undestand if he wanted me to stop he should have ban me long time before ... but mr memox didnt and we all knows why so pls dont come here and say that is the main reason is the only reason i haven t used bot /scripts anything if i got dirty stats hunting as u did with noname rr 54 u should have deleted dirty stats and thats it ... and i would have been top 2 anyway cos i havent had much stats on me lol what's the next bullshit u are gonna tell me ? i got ban cos i m kuba's friend... i ll quote what bebynho told me he was told from the crew : " she has kuba as friend on her profile what u would expect? " ..... so what else i have done wrong? wrong friends, admin in a fake scum game, ah i forgot that vanessa told to bymafiotu : she used bot ahahah ...

kirk if its a scam why BAN ... And why memox waited 3 weeks and let her buy crds¿ WHY not Ban before¿¿ I think you all know .. Thx

Pardon Kirk,

How are you?

Since that you are talking about something that involves my game, I think I have some right to speak about it.

First of all, you shouldn't say if it's right or wrong what we are doing, because as I know, The Crims' Copyright is owned by PopCode KB, a Swedish Company (ID: 969700-5446), business of zed and memox and nothing about (You).

2012-05-07 I have sent an e-mail (in pdf) to Marcus(memox) and Björn(Zed) talking about our game competition, and at the e-mail end I added the following line:

"Please, let us quiet, and keep your game running fine and without problems, that’s the best way to fight a competitor."

And Marcus answer was:

"We have no intention of pursuing this matter further as long as you don't copy our original material. As late as last week you had texts that where copied from our site, your own screenshots prove this."

I think the same is valid for you, even that you are nothing in "The Crims' businesses", but as an administrator, you should respect it so.

I hope you dont get it as a rule breaking, but as a "right to speak".

Best regards,
    Matheus
    Last edited by Kirk; 05-21-2012 at 01:00 PM.

When I am posting on these boards, I represent TheCrims.com Crew official point of view, unless stated otherwise. That is regardless if my private persona is the legal representative of Popcode AB or not. So, as a matter of fact my word here can be considered the official point of view of www.thecrims.com Administration.

Memox's response is clear to me, and should be clear for you also, I quote: As late as last week you had texts that were copied from our site, your own screenshots prove this.

So your "website" is a scam, a copy, and with an average number of daily visitors of up to 10, I could hardly call it a competition.

That being said, I edited your post to remove the names from it, there's no need for that on a public forum. Also, please see to it that your forum signature is outdated.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    When I am posting on these boards, I represent TheCrims.com Crew official point of view, unless stated otherwise. That is regardless if my private persona is the legal representative of Popcode AB or not. So, as a matter of fact my word here can be considered the official point of view of www.thecrims.com Administration.

Memox's response is clear to me, and should be clear for you also, I quote: As late as last week you had texts that were copied from our site, your own screenshots prove this.

So your "website" is a scam, a copy, and with an average number of daily visitors of up to 10, I could hardly call it a competition.

That being said, I edited your post to remove the names from it, there's no need for that on a public forum. Also, please see to it that your forum signature is outdated.
    Unfortunately half of ppl saw the message whith ur names (worry)

I understand your view Kirk, but if we consider that in first time that OldCrims comes to our attention, memox tried (with sucess) close the game, my question is: Why try close the game, if that game isn't a competition at all, as you said?

Otherwise, thats a problem about COPYRIGHT, and as we already saw above, you haven't anything of TheCrims' Copyright.

The main subject is about banning players who are behind OldCrims, even without real reason. As Alessandra said, there aren't rules that said something about this, e.g.: You are not allowed play TheCrims if you plays OldCrims.

Best regards,
    Matheus