Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rules and bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    What part of this phrase of mine is unclear to you?

I just said that we did not ban any account in the r55 top for dirty stats only. If you're the original no1. last round HemaMoodySaasMido (I hope I spelled that right), you should ask Mido why you were banned. Im pretty sure he can clarify all your doubts.
    no mine in this phrase you anderstand and know that

mido clarify me and i know is unfair ban cuz Justice has not been implemented Between R55 aND R 54

I just said that we did not ban any account in the r55 top for dirty stats only. If you're the original no1. last round HemaMoodySaasMido (I hope I spelled that right), you should ask Mido why you were banned. Im pretty sure he can clarify all your doubts.

Kirk and what about my account? IcekFriqHapAgres? Can someone answer me finally? Why my account has been banned?

always cryin , hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by InsanyTY View Post
    (wonder) MRS.Noob... do you think is right to be banned cause of the players from your team play on a beta version of another game?¿¿¿¿ What rule says that we only have to play Crims.com??? In what game have you seen ban 4 something like that ?? ALessandra s acc was banned 4 that , And its a shity motive i don t care what crew says . WE didn t play dirty , we just wasted a month of our lifes and money to play MEMOX shity game so he can ban us cause ALESS has wsk as friend in her profile . The answer i got from crew when i learned about the ban first was a lie , adn after that one of them told me the truth and he said to me HE can t let someone that is abuse crew in a game thats Competition . LOL BEta version and she didn t connect more the 10 times ... NOW I ASK WHY IF MEMOX KNEW that she was there let her spend MONEY ON CRDS ¿¿¿¿¿¿ WHY IM GONA TELL YOU GUYS WHY CAUSE he ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY .. YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED IN THE END BUT FIRST YOU NEED to SPEnD some MONey . MEMOX like i said A JOKE ....
    omg , I also spend cash and time. not want to lose cash ? play fair or not play...
    Last edited by Hooli; 05-19-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Sorry i can't explain him nothing , i'm not a part of crew members to solve ban problems for players so do it yourself , and check your writes because your talking about me that i'm who used that rabbits or what ever there's difference between " mido , modey "
    and that's not mean that someone used good luck .
    Last edited by MiDO; 05-19-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    Sorry i can't explain him nothing , i'm not a part of crew members to solve ban problems for players so do it yourself , and check your writes because your talking about me that i'm who used that rabbits or what ever there's difference between " mido , modey "

LOL, sure there is difference Between mido -modey ... but please clear your glasses .. he said ((((Mido)))) couldn't you see that ... !
    Last edited by Modey; 05-20-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Mido, Modey, you're all the same to me, I don't differentiate between players, but in this particular case, your actions in game determined the banning of the account that your team used.
    Oh, and getting defensive is the first sign that you are guilty.

Good luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Modey View Post
    LOL, sure there is difference Between mido -modey ... but please clear your glasses .. he said ((((Mido)))) couldn't you see that ... !
    don't come to act here while you know nothing , cus we are banned because they said that " you cheated and used rabbits "
    i don't know if its truth but that's what they said , and i think kirk understood my writes , good luck

We never banned anyone just​ for having dirty stats.
    memox:
    Hi,

The account has been banned for huge amounts dirty stats.
    its pathetic... u banned us cuz of lol 7kk "dirty stats", and 6kk of these was transfer on the last day. U dont have even any point in rules about dirty stats. I didnt have multi accs. I played for respect not for stats, and fcking 1kk is nothing. You banned 297kk respect cuz of fcking lol 1kk "dirty" stats? Jezus! go to hell retards.
    Memox, If 1kk stats is huge, u even cant play ur own game

7kk dirty stats + oldcrims affiliation + teamviewer (yes, we can't prove it but everyone knows you used it like mad) = ban.

End of story.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton