Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i think that log shit need change, 30min real log off -.- and in my acc when the day change my acc log off and appear , your round is over u need fix that memox

Being totaly honest this whole round has been a mess.

There has been 2 MAJOR bugs (which i wont even discuss here but i know admins know about them), but im yet to see any actions to this.

Then theres all the MINOR bugs :- logout at new day, stupid amount of captchas, captcha not showing, random logouts.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Fix this ****ing game :@:@ bug bug bug :@:@ always problems.

now boat arrive and i got 10x questions in a row, then logout. Again what a waste

always, yes we wil fix, yet every day people are loosing ****ing $$$$ on ur credits - its a ****ing scam!!!!!
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 05-26-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

MEMOX

you must be joking with us, or are testing our patience, NOW FULL QUESTION AFTER IM PAY SPY 4 SEE NEXT SHIP
    AFTER IM SPEND MY SMALL CREDITS 4 SEE NEXT SHIP , IM HAVE FULL QUESTION, AFTER 6ª QUESTION, TC DISCONECT ME AGAIN, IM OPEN , AND HAVE MORE QUESTION, MAYBE 5, SO AFTER I CAN BUY SOMETHING, AND DISCONET ME AGAIN.
    NOW IM HAVE QUESTION 4 YOU, U WANT ALL PLAYERS STOPED PLAY? IF YES, YOU ARE ON TRACK RIGHT.

Greetings,

May I ask if this happens with only Chrome browser or any browser you try to use ?

Sa3ek
    im all browser,
    But now im want replay 4 u other message im send 4 Memox, and u close subject, not 4 you, 4 memox and you close.
    Sa3ek, im last time several days try call u, and u no replay, and now, im send only 4 Memox, and Memox try solve problems with bug, i no remember ur name in my message, if you all time no replay, now im send 4 Memox.

Greetings,

- About the bugs, we already know it and will get back to you with news as we are currently still working on it, sorry for the delay.
    - I have closed the other topic because this one is already got more details concerning the bug and your post is here as well.

- You can contact me through support center, forums or e-mail as I am not usually on skype to reply 24/7.

Thanks for understanding,

Now new day bug (logout) is occuring even longer. We now get kicked from game from 23.15 gmt - 23.26 gmt
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Memox you fix bug when there are 20 times at the same time images?
    Greetings, Wile
    Last edited by WileTheBest; 06-19-2015 at 10:32 PM.