Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry I havent gotten back to you on these issues before. Some of these issues are related and occur because of each other. The random event problem should be fixed now so it wont occur again. One part of the problem with lag at new day was fixed earlier this round but another problem has come up due to higher data volumes, that is why the lag has become longer and longer. I have been working on redesigning some parts of the code to handle the increasing amounts of data. We didnt experience this problem as much at the previous datacenter, most certainly because of different server configurations. I am monitoring the day shifts to make sure everything runs as it should.

For the rest of this round I focus on getting bugs fixed. Next round won't present much changes but instead be a more stable round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Sorry I havent gotten back to you on these issues before. Some of these issues are related and occur because of each other. The random event problem should be fixed now so it wont occur again. One part of the problem with lag at new day was fixed earlier this round but another problem has come up due to higher data volumes, that is why the lag has become longer and longer. I have been working on redesigning some parts of the code to handle the increasing amounts of data. We didnt experience this problem as much at the previous datacenter, most certainly because of different server configurations. I am monitoring the day shifts to make sure everything runs as it should.

For the rest of this round I focus on getting bugs fixed. Next round won't present much changes but instead be a more stable round.
    i dont know how much fixed it is...cuz in 3 minutes at dealer i got 10 random events every 5 clicks 1 question...

PS: just remove them from the game and u will have no more complains and everyone is happy

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    i dont know how much fixed it is...cuz in 3 minutes at dealer i got 10 random events every 5 clicks 1 question...

PS: just remove them from the game and u will have no more complains and everyone is happy
    The random event problem I referred to was the problem when the new day started. You will still received random events when hammering different functions of the game.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The random event problem I referred to was the problem when the new day started. You will still received random events when hammering different functions of the game.
    i agree but please not for every 10 clicks -1 questios...u dont play the game daily (hunting drugs, etc) so u never will know the real problems

or u can cancel the s.h.i.t.y thing with "u must wait unless 3 seconds to make another transaction", that creap its very ugly
    Last edited by CrinulD3Argint; 05-30-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Memox

account JCutler banned

there was a mistake on your part, please check your account again.

Much better at new day than it was. Although i did get logout today at about 1min after new day.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

It is better but still not solved. We are experimenting with the server configuration to get all settings balanced for this setup.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It is better but still not solved. We are experimenting with the server configuration to get all settings balanced for this setup.
    Nice! Thanks!

Hi memox
    Im here again
    Honey what is most lacking happen to me if I can not steal more?
    I was stealing Fk and came money Forex.
    look
    Dinheiro Fácil!
    (Dia 113 01:17)
    Você faturou $347643.

Dinheiro Fácil!
    (Dia 113 01:14)
    Você faturou $391599.

Dinheiro Fácil!
    (Dia 113 01:10)
    Você faturou $264848.

Dinheiro Fácil!
    (Dia 113 01:07)
    Você faturou $419265.

Dinheiro Fácil!
    (Dia 113 01:02)
    Você faturou $410852.

What i can make in game now? Only send report 4 u, i cant make nothing!!Tc full bug , Fix plz honey i like play ur game .
    Thx again, Bye :* :*