Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default sugest u put there an option to start one training after another without interfare

suggest u put there an option to start one training after another without clicking on training tab or selecting..it may b cost a bit more
    example:u cn select to take 3 trainings of strngth..itl b much beter thn making a longer time trainig

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundmaste View Post
    suggest u put there an option to start one training after another without clicking on training tab or selecting..it may b cost a bit more
    example:u cn select to take 3 trainings of strngth..itl b much beter thn making a longer time trainig
    good idea .

The reason for training times not being longer than they are is to get a balance between automation and real playing. Instead of doing this "training queue" as suggested training times could be longer. I think the training times should stay as they are.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Yes, they should stay the same.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The reason for training times not being longer than they are is to get a balance between automation and real playing. Instead of doing this "training queue" as suggested training times could be longer. I think the training times should stay as they are.
    i agree they should stay the same...but can u put an option to make an automatic start trainings? like 3-4 times in a row ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    i agree they should stay the same...but can u put an option to make an automatic start trainings? like 3-4 times in a row ?
    then players will set training 3 times in a row and go sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by CibaiPukimak View Post
    then players will set training 3 times in a row and go sleep...
    and whats wrong in that? u like to put the alarm clock every 6 hours and wake up for 1 minute to set a train? I DONT

i think is a bad idea.

i agree whit you argint is a exelent ideia example you go sleep so you have only train of 3 hours af you put automatic for 2 times it will be great .. i think is a good ideia

Greetings,

If you are suggesting an option for automating the training we would of made the interval longer with more stats that's about the same thing, but as memox mentioned we need to balance between automation and real play, we don't want it to end up being used all automated then there is no use of this feature to be added we might as well just add you stats for nothing.

Don't be greedy