Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fight Chat

Default Fight Chat

hello..
    I think there is something wrong with the Fight Chat.
    In day 89 i had 30k respect..
    i saw ZvT(15818751) wrote in chat, he had 30k respect.
    I clicked yellow mark so he could attack me.

Elo telah diserang oleh ZvT
    (Hari 89 04:26)
    Elo kalah.
    Kepandaianmu menurun sebanyak 66.56.
    Kekuatanmu menurun sebanyak 3086.02.
    Karismamu menurun sebanyak 184.27.
    Daya tahanmu menurun sebanyak 4383.25.
    Senjata elo mengakibatkan 187 kerusakan.

and after he attacked me, i lost, but suddenly his respect became 44k, isn't it weird?
    let's say he make some cash in a few seconds.

Then i went again to fight chat to see if i have made mistake and clicked the wrong person,
    But i saw his respect in chat, i clicked the right person, he still have 30k there!!
    wtf, i thought if someone's respect has been changed, it's automatically changed in the fight chat as well.

Please check! it's not about the stats, the stats is nothing.
    It's about a bug or something, or maybe a cheat, unless i was wrong..

Greetings,

It is possible to have a change in respect due to decrease in cash $ which he might of used to hide his respect by buying items or stuff thus the sudden decrease in respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    Greetings,

It is possible to have a change in respect due to decrease in cash $ which he might of used to hide his respect by buying items or stuff thus the sudden decrease in respect.
    Read my post carefully.. i'm not talking about the change in respect due to sudden decrease in cash.
    1. He had 30k, i had 30k, i was full stats.
    2. He attacked me i lost, he suddenly had 44k respek, 44k-30k=14k, he only got 4k stats from me.
    3. I went back to fight chat, and saw he still had 30k respect in fight chat, normally he should have had about 32-33k.

Read my post carefully.. i'm not talking about the change in respect due to sudden decrease in cash.

His gaining respect and losing it was not due to his attack only, it may have to do with increase of cash and a decrease after it, I am not going to explain what the user did, it is as simple as that. It is game basics the decrease and increase is due to several things.

I have reviewed and as explained that is all I could tell you about it, if you want to report anything use support center please.