Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Game is being so annoying :(

TC now is sooooo annoying. no multi = no fun. now u need to play like a g33k first 30 days tc and then only play with hookers and ship's. for ex i dont have time to play first tc day's. so i will lose alot cause only first days have FK gg's or any gg for robb's. now is day 100 and we can only stay in tc and just stare to it. do nothing. before i could win in last days cause i can make my own FK gg and robb much as i want. now no more gg's, no more fun, no more hunt. rave's now are all empty. u can hunt for 5H and just meet 1 guy with 5 res or lower and u will gain nothing. plz CREW bring back old game or at least delete fight chat section so at least we can hunt.

We are open to suggestions on how to improve the gameplay. But, we will never bring back multiaccounts, never.

With that said, please feel free to compile a list of necessary changes and argumentation for each suggested feature. Thanks!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

if no multi back then, delete fight chat section cause all rave's are soooooooooo empty... need 1000H to make 5k stats