Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Some thoughts

Default Some thoughts

I have to ventilate some thoughts and issues i have.

First of all how fun is it when gang robberys is dead after day 30 cause of ga ?
    You can't be in a gang after that and rob cause of ga smacks every single time when a gang is created.
    If you aren't good friends and can join the crews that makes ga on all the fk gangs that tries to rob what can you do ?
    Now it's like if you don't make ga and earn a ton of stats you can stop playing cause this is not a game for everyone it's a game for the well known gangs and players.

So if you don't play from the start and play 24/7 until let's say day 30 when ga will be everywhere you are screwed!! Cause if you haven't been very active from day 1 and earned a ton of cash to invest you wont get far in the game cause then it's single robberys the only thing to rob and those robs are a complete joke !!
    Singlerobberys and training ! Yaayy how fun most percentage of the players must have.

Ok that ppl complained that motorcycle rob dropped a hooker every time but to change it to 0.01 drop rate isn't that just lame ?
    And what's up with the random questions that pops up every 10th click or so especially when trying to hunt at the dealer... as soon as it comes in let's say 10 mil drugs and you try to get some of it of course that stupid question comes up so the drugs can be sold to others.
    And the rewards you get ?? Wow massive i must say ! Answer wrong and you'll lose alot but answer right and if you're lucky you can get your weapon repaired or 100 weed .... hmm ... where's the sense and balance in that ?

Awell that was a few thoughts now i'll go activate training (yay!) and answer stupid questions while trying to get high in peace ! Haha take care and peace out !

Ps. Sending tickets is a waste of time cause it will never get answered !

Ahms

Greetings,

And what's up with the random questions that pops up every 10th click or so especially when trying to hunt at the dealer... as soon as it comes in let's say 10 mil drugs and you try to get some of it of course that stupid question comes up so the drugs can be sold to others.
    And the rewards you get ?? Wow massive i must say ! Answer wrong and you'll lose alot but answer right and if you're lucky you can get your weapon repaired or 100 weed .... hmm ... where's the sense and balance in that ?

Awell that was a few thoughts now i'll go activate training (yay!) and answer stupid questions while trying to get high in peace ! Haha take care and peace out !

Ps. Sending tickets is a waste of time cause it will never get answered !
    I will reply to some of your questions/thoughts

1- Random questions were intended to help against automated play, in which case the bot/script playing for you that said failing multiple times doing a certain action in game shows to a degree that the player is either is very un-lucky to fail multiple times, a bot or his IQ tends to be less than 50. The random questions increase by the more times you fail. Although there is a bug at the moment with random questions and new days that we are aware of and trying to fix it still.

2- Random questions rewards are just an extra bonus that shouldn't effect the game play that much in-case of answering simple questions like "which one seems to you a dog", you shouldn't expect to be rewarded for that, on the other hand as explained in 1 it is existence is to some how verify a human player, in case of not "knowing how the dog looks like" there are two options a bot or an alien playing of some kind so you lose more than you win that should be enough to let you stop playing with a bot and avoiding alien species from playing.

If we balance rewards then we on the other hand encourage failing multiple actions and events to get random questions and get free bonuses that doesn't seem right, does it ?

3- Tickets are mainly used for reporting ban cases, credit problems etc and for some they use it like the elevator button clicking multiple times on the elevator button doesn't make it go faster nor sending multiple tickets of the same subject either, it is time consuming but we are trying to fix that.

Use the forums for more thoughts like these will be better but not for reporting.

Regards,

Yupp i know "why" the questions are there but i had to point it out cause they pop up all the freakin time and is annoying as hell !
    And for the tickets i didn't mean that it's used for these kind of things cause that's what a forum is for

The worst is when you spy someone and QUESTION pops up. It happens to me about 1/2 of times. Very annoying

I mean, there really should be places where questions won't pop up, such as spy ... bot doesn't care about spy. Or many other areas of game.

Renaissance of QUESTIONS is in order I think
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

yea **** that random events.. everytime i wanna spy on someone, that thing pops up..
    and every "day change" i have to answer 10 or more questions, after finishing with all that goddam questions i will be logged out, then i try to login again and automatically logged out again, login again, then it told me to wait 10 seconds, i wait 10 seconds, login again, automatically logged out again....what the **** is that???