Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NowIKnoW View Post
    Exactly!!!
    milcz tam konfidencie ;x

Sam jestes konfident hahahaha , jeszcze niedawno sami reporty pisaliscie a teraz SZTYWNY chlopak jestes ? hahahaaha

ciagnij kichle karle ;c ja nic nie pisalem wiec spierdalaj zreszta sama zaczelas pisac tikety

Greetings,

Sure you guys know we don't discuss the ban issues here, you should go to the support.thecrims.com and submit a ticket, anyway for now I will only comment on some of the "topic hijackers"

Puhakka : You are indeed a very disrespectful person with your continuous insults to crew members lead to your previous ban so don't come here to act as if you are a saint, and enjoy your forum ban as well. We will not tolerate your behavior any further, if you don't know how to act and write without being a childish then I apologize we don't have a place to you in TC. Farewell

IdCrazy : You submitted a ticket and you got answered the only sole reason of you coming here is to show off, but to be honest you actually don't understand that when someone get banned you can't see them in stats or search anymore, that doesn't mean they are inactive they mean they are banned, the other thing is you had a message of ban with IDs, the awesomeness of this that you actually know the username of the "not aktive" account as you claim so really?

As of those examples above, Remember that lying to or misleading the crew will lead to punishment.

Respect to be respected!
    ----

As for Reak, if you keep spamming the support center "pushing the elevator button more than once doesnt make it come any faster "

Ja nic nie pisalem w porównaniu z wami , wiec milcz kurwo babilońska

tak czy siak chuj ci w dupe.

Guys, this is English section. Speak in English. NowIKnoW showed us that he can speak English, that's OK, but if you RiE can not, don't speak here at all. I can understand Polish language (being Czech), but others cannot. Please respect that.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

twojej siostrze baranku

Quote Originally Posted by NowIKnoW View Post
    twojej siostrze baranku
    niema to jak wjazd na rodzine ,wysoki poziom kuba akurat na wyskosci mojego kutasa ;] i nie blaznuj tu bo cie wilki zjedza

Sa3ek : do you play or not ?. i can see. he aktif or not. go to friend and add soklin, soklin have 5 respec.

ASUU