Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by IdCrazY View Post
    it is true

memox said to me : It is clear you have been using many many different accounts to milk stats to your main account. Some of the IDs are : 15623301

i try to Search 15623301 (soklin). 15623301 never aktif ( User soklin could not be found in this country list ) how can milk stat if 15623301 never aktif

You are banned till 2012-06-20 18:00:00 for violation of rule
    # 2 - U know. U can play with only 1 acc.
    Banned by: memox

go to permanent ban my acc

ASUU
    I will try to make this very clear for you:
    - You have NOT been permanently banned. You have been banned for the round. If you play with multiple accounts again you will get permanently banned.
    - When an account is banned it is automatically removed from the stats lists and you cant find them by searching. It is very interesting that you know the account names if you are innocent and you cant find them in the stats lists.
    - In reply to your ticket I provided a list of multis and not just one. You are trying to portray a picture here which is not true. If you would have shown the rest of the forum that list they wouldn't feel so sorry for you.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    - When an account is banned it is automatically removed from the stats lists and you cant find them by searching. It is very interesting that you know the account names if you are innocent and you cant find them in the stats lists.
    Its not hard to check nickname by ID
    Of coruse you see ban message , but still you can see nick in the tab header

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Many players today have Internet access via different ISPs .
    if you think, Many players today have Internet access via different ISPs. you can ban players any time if you don't like that players

make rules : 1 acc, 1 ip, 1 pc

thanks ASUU

That makes no sense.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Well ,, i had enough !

no more threads discussing ban or corrupt crew here @ forum .
    i will consider the next thread owner talking about same shit as a forum spammer and will be banned !

we not talk about ban here .
    we not talk about corrupt crew here .

use the support center ,, ONLY !

all tickets is getting answered @ the support center .

be notice ,, spamming forum is violating thecrims forum rule's and deserve a forum ban . " try me "

p.s : we r doing more search for multi and more ban indeed these days ,, so every one get ready !!

Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew