Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    Greetings,

Sure you guys know we don't discuss the ban issues here, you should go to the support.thecrims.com and submit a ticket, anyway for now I will only comment on some of the "topic hijackers"

As for Reak, if you keep spamming the support center "pushing the elevator button more than once doesnt make it come any faster "

Sa3ek others palyers can know truth. On support u can write me u are banned for rule 2 bla bla and over! But i made more tickets about my ban and u think some one answer me?

Same like in last round u made ur winners! Before u presented winners ro players like Bebynho knew who was banned cos Kirk wrote to them...

Noname team always won with crews help like Serban. They had more dirty stats and won round!!! It's fair?

Corrupt Game I WANT FAIR GAME!
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

wysokości czy wielkości ? hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by IdCrazY View Post
    Sa3ek : do you play or not ?. i can see. he aktif or not. go to friend and add soklin, soklin have 5 respec.

ASUU

I believe I speak English, lets say you don't know the account as you claim, and you got banned with only message of their IDs, how did you know the name ? Since if you try to check any banned account by ID you will see ban message not name, so you my friend are lying, Since you knew the name already before the ban also a 5 respect means the account has been activated this round, and he isn't the only account linked to you, ofcourse you only choose that one to claim your innocence but it only shown your lies.

- NotIknow and RiE -> English only or else banned. Your choice

I believe I speak English, lets say you don't know the account as you claim, and you got banned with only message of their IDs, how did you know the name ? Since if you try to check any banned account by ID you will see ban message not name, so you my friend are lying, Since you knew the name already before the ban also a 5 respect means the account has been activated this round, and he isn't the only account linked to you, ofcourse you only choose that one to claim your innocence but it only shown your lies.

- NotIknow and RiE -> English only or else banned. Your choice
    Sa3ek = I knew the name because memox tell me. memox said to me : It is clear you have been using many many different accounts to milk stats to your main account. Some of the IDs are : 15623301.
    think...

very very clear, Corrrruuuupt crew

ASUU

Are u crazy ? Its not hard to check nickname by ID
    Of coruse you see ban message , but still you can see nick in the tab header ...
    I prefer english , do you wanna be my teacher ?
    They are spamming here , cos they wants to see banned other teams , maybe next time they will play fair , as Hooli said !

Quote Originally Posted by NowIKnoW View Post
    Are u crazy ? Its not hard to check nickname by ID
    Of coruse you see ban message , but still you can see nick in the tab header ...
    I prefer english , do you wanna be my teacher ?
    They are spamming here , cos they wants to see banned other teams , maybe next time they will play fair , as Hooli said !

No I am not, Thank you for asking If you read his reply you will know he didn't know from this way, besides mentioned it in his first ticket.
    so Anyway this is not the case and his ban is valid

IdCrazy -> Stop spamming
    Last edited by Sa3ek; 06-01-2012 at 06:12 PM.

hmm reak is bannde . buy why angus is still live? from 3kk to 220kk is that inposible? nop it may be cheat so ban know or not wait the last hours of rr and then ban lazy crew...

IdCrazy -> Stop spamming

Sa3ek = why do you think this spam ?. it is true

you can't support players, you just support Corrrruuuupt crew

i know, you can not answer and unban my acc because you do not want, memox kick you from crew

thanks ASUU

Quote Originally Posted by ReAkwon76 View Post
    Hello,

I was banned in this round for rule 2; but i never played with more like 1 accs on my ip. I gave my old acccs to my old friends and now they all have ban and me!
    Look accs Bartek wasnt opened in this round but is bann. Memox said to me i have dirty stats but when Noname played they removed dirty stats.
    So now if i have ban why Memox didnt ban Alessandra, Friq?? They have same stats like me.
    COOORRRUPT CREW!!

I WANT FAIR GAME!!!
    Join the club! I want a fair game as well without corrupt crew and players. I have given you the reasons why your account was banned. I have told many times we dont ban based on IP address only. Many players today have Internet access via different ISPs so it is no problem to play with multis on totally different IPs. I know you are a long time player and I am very surprised to see you breaking the rules (given you are guilty). I welcome you to get back to me on the ticket I replied to earlier today.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by IdCrazY View Post
    Sa3ek = why do you think this spam ?. it is true

you can't support players, you just support Corrrruuuupt crew

i know, you can not answer and unban my acc because you do not want, memox kick you from crew

thanks ASUU
    Well Actually I did answer you multiple times on your "multiple" tickets in support center.
    As well as other crew member have answered you multiple times, "Stop Spamming -> Support Center/Forums/PM to several Crew" with your topic, I hope this time you understand, and check the last reply you going to get on your last support ticket regarding your case.