Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy i write this again

listen crew and other ..... you dont play tc, you dont know how bad is for all of us to play TC,stop this stupid addiction with the fotos i try to take not me all i think drugs from dealer with 10% (credits) and always when a big transfer pass i cant by bcs i must answer this fuking and stupid foto.WHY YOU DONT RESPECT US ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greek4fun View Post
    listen crew and other ..... you dont play tc, you dont know how bad is for all of us to play TC,stop this stupid addiction with the fotos i try to take not me all i think drugs from dealer with 10% (credits) and always when a big transfer pass i cant by bcs i must answer this fuking and stupid foto.WHY YOU DONT RESPECT US ?
    i writed it too like 5 times... the "must wait 3 seconds to do another transaction" and the questions every 10 secs are the most stupids things i`ve ever seen

they dont give a f.u.c.k about players but they enjoy when we buy credits

**** OFF

This is not about respect for players or not caring. This is about how fast bots/scripts and players should be allowed to operate. With this new server structure we have a much faster game i.e. everyone is playing faster. We have made adjustments during the round to try to find a new balance where anti bot/script features dont interfere with normal game play.

I urge you to change your tone into something more constructive. I have listened to your previous threads about this topic and I will continue to listen and make adjustments as we go to find a perfect balance.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i grow up with this game im 42 years old and i think you know better than me how hard is to play like this i loose my patience 6 attempts in dealer one foto and after 2 attempts and 2 foto to answer thx and i hope to find the solution for all this ...
    Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    This is not about respect for players or not caring. This is about how fast bots/scripts and players should be allowed to operate. With this new server structure we have a much faster game i.e. everyone is playing faster. We have made adjustments during the round to try to find a new balance where anti bot/script features dont interfere with normal game play.

I urge you to change your tone into something more constructive. I have listened to your previous threads about this topic and I will continue to listen and make adjustments as we go to find a perfect balance.

Absolutely, captchas and random events in general are just negative for honest players. I've made adjustments that I hope will improve the situation a bit, please continue posting if you have more feedback!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center