Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit Options

Default Credit Options

Is there anyway you can make an option to buy credits directly by debit card?

Right now there is option, but its linked to moneybookers so you must have moneybookers account. (they are a pain in the arse of website. my old card expire, i went to put new card, now they want me verfity identity by send them passport copy !! haha)

I think would be better if we can buy the credit directly from TC, as with many other mmorpg games. And im guessing if it was done this way, you wouldnt incur any fees which you probably do from moneybookers and the sms providors?
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Greetings Frazer,

There are two types of credit buying from Moneybookers, one from your account which you need to log after submitting details, the other is credit card option that you just enter the CC details in "Confirm and pay".

I believe you can only see the first one ?

There are the options:

SMS
    Credit/Debit Card - I still must login to moneybookers to use it
    Moneybookers
    PayU
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Still no answers?
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

HMMM wtf where is paypal -__-

why we cant buy credit with paypal , i dont want to pay between 2-6$ + 20$ for credit , **** moneybookers

Eu comprei credits 3 vezes e o cod que chega no meu telefone nao funciona e agora quero meus creditos!!!!

You can also use Zong for doing debit card transactions. Right now we havent activated Zong in all countries but we're going to do so shortly.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

el salamo 3alikom ana ba3at 2 messag today we mafish 7aga wasalet we el raqam beta3y ahoh 01111106130 3shan tet2kedo we de mesh 2ol mara ana men 2ol el round da da3 meny aktar mn 4 messag fa ya ret 7ad yshofly 7al we shokran

Quote Originally Posted by tottistars View Post
    el salamo 3alikom ana ba3at 2 messag today we mafish 7aga wasalet we el raqam beta3y ahoh 01111106130 3shan tet2kedo we de mesh 2ol mara ana men 2ol el round da da3 meny aktar mn 4 messag fa ya ret 7ad yshofly 7al we shokran
    Please stick to english only.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

After greeting I sent two letters was not up to anything I ask of you and thank my attention because this is not the first time

It happened to me this several times in the first round

Edited by vash: if your post is the last one in the thread and you want add something just edit your last post, don't do another post, thanks.
    Last edited by vash; 07-13-2012 at 03:35 PM.