Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Banned using name drogabarth

I got banned buy drOgbarth couse i was using nick drogabarth, he told me to change nick and i changed, than he ban me ? does using nick drogabarth is making something wrong ? When i'm not doing anything to prejudicate other players ? That drogbarth is reaaly a f**** s*** you now ? I'm sorry but 2 time and i'm mad with him !!

I'm still thinking that he was hight or no !!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowC View Post
    I got banned buy drOgbarth couse i was using nick drogabarth, he told me to change nick and i changed, than he ban me ? does using nick drogabarth is making something wrong ? When i'm not doing anything to prejudicate other players ? That drogbarth is reaaly a f**** s*** you now ? I'm sorry but 2 time and i'm mad with him !!

I'm still thinking that he was hight or no !!
    lol .ahahha, they are "vips" , in this game u dont have to break the rules to got ban...

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    lol .ahahha, they are "vips" , in this game u dont have to break the rules to got ban...

Get used, my friend. Unfortunately the world works this way.

Greetings,

http://www.thecrims.com/rules.php

11. It is forbidden to mislead the Crew or to impersonate a crew member.
    13. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew.

Hi YellowC,

Although we don't talk about ban cases on the forum but I want to say that this round you have been banned for breaking rule 2.

We ban players and not just accounts. This is the real reason for ur ban after u change the nickname.

More information send a ticket to http://support.thecrims.com

Sincerely.
    TheCrims.com
    DrogBarth
    Old Crew Member since 2008 until 2013
    Old Support Crew Leader since 2010 until 2013