Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Friends improvement

When you have many relationships sent, sorting becomes quite messy. There is not apparatent order (I would like to see either alphabetical / chronological ordering) of "Awaiting authorization" ones.

But it gets worse. When someone sends you relationship and you have to accept it, it gets mixed up in the existing "awaiting authorization".

And those you already have solid relationship with are at the very end, which (if you have 2+ pages it gets annoying to always go to the end for them).

So I suggest
    1)either chrono/aplha sorting of send relationships (awaiting authorization)
    2)having those sent to you (that you have to accept) at the very beginning
    3)solid relationships being either before those sent to you or directly after them (so basically reversed state from current one).

Yeah, it helps killers like me, but also to people playing normally, where it will be sorted more logically/intuitivelly.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

For me is good now
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu