Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by marko12 View Post
    first: remove fight chat..there is 100 people online which are spaming one by one...its sick..
    second: remove option to GA somebody who is not in gang. really anoying
    third: put back option to transfer creds from country to country..im hunter..what should i do with my stats? take them to graveyard? let nubies buy my stats and buy your creds to pay me.. there is a rule where you cant sell stats but there is also rule about donating..is same i think..
    4th: bring back trusted acc back..and limit this to 2 or 3 players maximum...

and one about bots and bugs...would be very very nice to ban them at the moment when they are detected..and DONT wait till the end of rr...you know you never give roll back..i lose much stats and happines while bots killing me
    I must agree with u (y) good idea...
    Olympic member

first: remove fight chat..there is 100 people online which are spaming one by one...its sick..

and one about bots and bugs...would be very very nice to ban them at the moment when they are detected..and DONT wait till the end of rr...you know you never give roll back..i lose much stats and happines while bots killing me
    I disagreed with "remove fight chat" for two reasons:
    1 - The fight chat is very good option for player loved x1 and dont have time for searching in raves or square for enemies.
    2 - If fight chat is removed, players go to square for this. Is very bad coz make much spam and flood in squares.

About ban for bot/buggers i agreed totally with you.

second: remove option to GA somebody who is not in gang. really anoying
    third: put back option to transfer creds from country to country..im hunter..what should i do with my stats? take them to graveyard? let nubies buy my stats and buy your creds to pay me.. there is a rule where you cant sell stats but there is also rule about donating..is same i think..
    4th: bring back trusted acc back..and limit this to 2 or 3 players maximum...

I think fight chat is a good feature, for players who want to fight fairly without getting g/a.
    But it still not perfect because if someone get challenge from other, the challenge will still be there even if he has already got more stats.
    For preventing spam in fight chat, i suggest to change the 'fight chat' to a limited 'fighter list'.
    Everyone who wants to fight can enter the list by clicking a link.
    something like this:

(Click here if you want to enter the fighter list)

[!]fighter1(1840)
    [!]fighter2(5675
    [!]fighter3(244564)
    [!]fighter250(1913787)

when the fighter list has reached -let's say- 250 fighters, the newest fighter take the place of the latest fighter. That will prevent spam, and it's easier to find enemy with same respect.

Remove g/a for someone who is in gang is not a good idea too, i think, because someone with the best stats can go everywhere and killing everyone without fear of being gang assaulted.... he will be unbeatable, it's not good.

But i agree with trusted account, with limit..
    I'ts good if you play for team.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    And not forgetting reduce hooker payout by 1000%
    Big support for that. Return max few dozens of kk final respect, not these hundreds of kk :/
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by CibaiPukimak View Post
    I think fight chat is a good feature, for players who want to fight fairly without getting g/a.
    But it still not perfect because if someone get challenge from other, the challenge will still be there even if he has already got more stats.

Thanks.
    If we are to keep fight chat, i also agree with what your saying here.

Either let players set to attack players of their resp +/- 1k (or whatever) - this way people dont need to sit and wait checking to see if a challanged rival has sneakily increased their stats.
    OR
    set it so that once you send a challenge to a rival, if their resp +/- the challenge is automatically deleted.

Both of these should mean people wont have to sit as long at fightclub!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Hello guys!! My opinion is to remove fight chat... cuz it's very very hard to find players in raves...I agree with the guys who wrote'' it will be spam on squares, cuz players will try to make stats there'' Yes.. but i think crews can make a new rule ( use squares only to have conversations with ppl and try to fix gang togheter) With that i mean that they will forbid the players to write like ''1x1'' give me some hits, donate to me.. etc... Maybe isn't the best thing do to but anyway ... PLEASE remove Fightchat!! ......Hunt mode on!! PEACE

if remove fight chat , hunt dont have increment coz the tatics and skills required is very different betweens hunt and x1 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by aedigital View Post
    if remove fight chat , hunt dont have increment coz the tatics and skills required is very different betweens hunt and x1 accounts.
    Nicks of players on fight-chat should be hidden before fight , maybe something like resp :
    1000-1999 = LVL1
    5000-5999 = LVL3
    100000-110000 = lvl 30
    etc

and when you have ex. 105252 respect , people will see your nick like , ACCOUNTxx(not real nick) , Profession % (LVL=30)
    Maybe when people wont know who will be the victim , they wont stay on fight-chat 10000 hours like now without any 1 fight done ...

nowiknow maybe is a good idea, i think is need use in beta for we see the results for this.

But have problems coz the good fighters use statistics and sherlock for have idea for str/tol from yours enemies,
    is one important skills for fight chat.