Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default make rr 57 interesting

first: remove fight chat..there is 100 people online which are spaming one by one...its sick..
    second: remove option to GA somebody who is not in gang. really anoying
    third: put back option to transfer creds from country to country..im hunter..what should i do with my stats? take them to graveyard? let nubies buy my stats and buy your creds to pay me.. there is a rule where you cant sell stats but there is also rule about donating..is same i think..
    4th: bring back trusted acc back..and limit this to 2 or 3 players maximum...

and one about bots and bugs...would be very very nice to ban them at the moment when they are detected..and DONT wait till the end of rr...you know you never give roll back..i lose much stats and happines while bots killing me

So many there i agree with marko!!

especially important i think is fight chat, why have this part of game when its bascially used by players to "sit and wait" rather then actually playing the game and make stats.

I also want this trust account back, as i said in another part of forum, many of us dont have the time to play all day/night but would still like the chance to make top inter. Right now, for these people we have no chance, where as if we could play as partners, this would bring back the possibility.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by marko12 View Post
    first: remove fight chat..there is 100 people online which are spaming one by one...its sick..
    third: put back option to transfer creds from country to country..im hunter..what should i do with my stats? take them to graveyard? let nubies buy my stats and buy your creds to pay me.. there is a rule where you cant sell stats but there is also rule about donating..is same i think..

and one about bots and bugs...would be very very nice to ban them at the moment when they are detected..and DONT wait till the end of rr...you know you never give roll back..i lose much stats and happines while bots killing me
    I agree with your ga suggestion. However, you are aware that paying credits for stats to someone is illegal, right ?

Trusted account - hell yeah, it's not easy/good to be here 24/7, so having people to help would be crucial.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

However, you are aware that paying credits for stats to someone is illegal, right ?
    10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. It is forbidden to buy credits from a seller not listed on the "credits" page.
    so is illegal donation stats to...well i can sell my stats now to.is not hard to take paysafe card.but is easier and better for the game,that we spend creds and money in the game..

Remove invest ? All players cant aford to spend money on credits , so they dont have chance to win... I think all ppl who dont have money will agree

I agree with u + remove invest!!!.
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

And not forgetting reduce hooker payout by 1000%
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Remove this game

coz crew unfair

AGREEEEEEEE with u !!!! TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redah View Post
    Remove this game

coz crew unfair
    the best idea, give him creds!!!