Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Making the perfect round #57

After reading many suggestions from players, I thought I'd make this post!
    There were those who liked this new style of play but we can give some suggestions to make the game more interesting and fun ...
    And even more profitable.

[LEFT]1 - Return of sabotage: As everybody knows the essence of the game is to buy a lot of whores, with sabotage players can make a different type of game, but only has to be some changes (to be performed must be the formula as the formula of x1) "+ STR RESIS / 2" should be changed and the amount of bitches that will kill!

2 - Return of the trust accounts: There is not any player that can get 24/7 playing TheCrims, with a limited number of trusts everything will be better and encourage all teams, this function would generate more profits for the administrator of the game, besides providing a disputed round!

3 - The transfer of credits: For players on the same continent will also be a major breakthrough for the game, bringing more competition in the tops killers and making life easier for the players who can play. Several players play just to make stats, sales stats monitored by some crew could be accepted, and the change of Rule 10 would be very welcome!

4 - The fight chat is cool, just need be a upgrated! For preventing spam in fight chat, i suggest to change the 'fight chat' to a limited 'fighter list'.
    Everyone who wants to fight can enter the list by clicking a link.
    something like this:
    (Click here if you want to enter the fighter list)
    [!]fighter1(1000)
    [!]fighter2(5000)
    [!]fighter3(10000)
    When the fighter list has reached -let's say- 250 fighters, the newest fighter take the place of the latest fighter. That will prevent spam, and it's easier to find enemy with same respect.

5 - Remove investments, and increase the profits of the bank ...

6 - Hookers are making much profit, decrease the maximum profit would be a good idea to increase the competitiveness of the game! The game should enhance profits with factories, sales of drugs, and boats ... not just whores!

7 - The Frazer Gang Idea

8 - The solo robberies, should be modified ... Russian Drug King should give drugs like Motorcicle Gang should give whores! Add more thefts would be good, but this should be in accordance with levels ... Stealing harder and better profits!

9 - The events that happen in crim city should be daily, not justgang robberies but solo robberies well prepared ... With the game all in this style would be more excited!

10 - Increase the percentage of hits received in status. Improve the lives of hunters!

11 - Factory production should be better calculated. For one game only one account is difficult to profit from producing fewer units per day!
    /LEFT]

This post was made using parts from other forum posts! It is not a plagiarism, but a large set of ideas! It would be nice if the memox Read this!
    Last edited by 82Rullez; 06-07-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Default good

82Rullez good, very good, more not is only this that has of be make. This is very good, i like your change, more we need that the corrupition has on end.
    Memox change the rule for Noname play with in round 54 he make, he change the ban for rule 2 for 6 days in we live. Now when he no lay no here ban, the ban is for all round. This is correct?
    Think hard memox make your suggestion become a reality.
    All the best

How I know memox not will return the multi accounts, why he wins more money with one account for people.
    More he will lose much players, how already lose many players, he ban all players, less the darlings for he!

kkkkkkk

3 - The transfer of credits: For players on the same continent will also be a major breakthrough for the game, bringing more competition in the tops killers and making life easier for the players who can play. Several players play just to make stats, sales stats monitored by some crew could be accepted, and the change of Rule 10 would be very welcome!

if he will bring this back he will loose money , and that way he wount have. He want the money not the again 5k+ players in online its so sad, bring old rools and the old players mby will com back....

and one more thing when will be answere tickets? at next rr when that will be deleted? go and do your jobs not only earning money and scratching balls.
    Last edited by M1FrE; 06-06-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: +

I was going to do this myself, as ive recently seen many ideas which i feel need brought into the game! but nice work!

Please consider them memox, and if needs be even delay round beginning by few days, im sure all players will agree if it means we will have a "bug free" (if its possible) round.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post

8 - The solo robberies, should be modified ... Russian Drug King should give drugs like Motorcicle Gang should give whores! Add more thefts would be good, but this should be in accordance with levels ... Stealing harder and better profits!
    I agree with most of 82rullez's suggestions, but not with this one.
    Players will be forced to rob motorcycle gang 24/7, and it's not good.
    And even worse, this will give huge advantage for botters, they will set their bot to rob motorcycle gang/russian drug king 24/7.
    I don't believe memox's random event is good enough to prevent botters.

Thanks.

The game with this changes will be nice!

Hello,
    we are always open to players sugestions, some of these ideas were or will be discussed by Crew. Just please keep in mind that we don't want to make another 'storm' in game, we want to introduce any changes softly, round by round.
    It didn't happen.

give us more tickets... hunters spend this 100 tickets in 10-15 mins and then need to wait to get new one.. :S so give us at least 200 tickets

hello
    i have a suggestion! make fighting 1vs1 more interesting! when you beat somebody and he dont have his money on bank you steal from him 5-10% money! this would be really great!