Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up fight chat changed but same result

I saw changes made on beta...you changed just the interface..but is the same sistem , and is dead because of the noobs who just make spam but are afraid to fight. you should make something like that: if i write something on fight chat, or i enter in "fight club" all people of my resp (-+5% respect diference or something like that) should be able to attack me without challange them. It will be more fun that way, when you see someone with same resp..just kick his ass, you can won or lose..but at least you have someone to fight with. Now people are so pussys...no one fight anymore, just stay online 24/24 and make spam on fight chat.they want to fight just with small accounts.
    Last edited by rockON; 06-16-2012 at 11:28 AM.

It may be so, but if we do as you say, don't we risk having no one in the Fight Club (they would be afraid to enter not to get smacked) and so we'll be having a dead game section?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I dont know if it will be a dead zone..probably will join fight club only good accounts for 1x1. Also , i said that some time ago after the change but i think no one read it : after we make +10% stats(or something like that), the challenges are deleted...but that works in the wrong way.if someone click yellow on me...i still can put as many stats as i want on me , and after that to attack him. And i remember that, this feature was added just to avoid that.
    If i put stats on me , automatically ,my received challenges from other players should desapear, not the challenges that i sent to other players.
    Last edited by rockON; 06-16-2012 at 03:55 PM.

I agree with rockON, are so many pussys in chat just go to win visits and and if someone with same resp click him, he dont wanna fight, what rockon says is a good idea, who go to chat fight automatically are available to fight

i disagreed.
    two points:
    1- the people dont have afraid for fight, in two days i make 10 at 15 fights very easy. People have afraid if you have
    much more respect and challenge him, coz dont have logical fight between accounts have much difference in respect.

2 - The most funny in fight club is logical and intelligence for calcule stats from enemyes and accept or not challenged, if
    the people automatic get hit when enter in fight club, the skills (logica and intelligence for person) it´s unnecessary and
    fight club lost the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by aedigital View Post
    i disagreed.
    two points:
    1- the people dont have afraid for fight, in two days i make 10 at 15 fights very easy. People have afraid if you have
    much more respect and challenge him, coz dont have logical fight between accounts have much difference in respect.

2 - The most funny in fight club is logical and intelligence for calcule stats from enemyes and accept or not challenged, if
    the people automatic get hit when enter in fight club, the skills (logica and intelligence for person) it´s unnecessary and
    fight club lost the fun.

We dont say the players dont do 1x1, but, are so much people who just speak in chat fight only to win visits and dont want fight understand?

relax dude, you just talking about spam in extinct fight chat (after round 57), me and others in this thread talking about automatic fight in club fight.
    If is a good idea or not.
    Last edited by aedigital; 06-17-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Default RockON Great Ideia

is totaly true is like you go to the fight chat and we have a button Like : you are ready to fight and people like your respect can hit you whitout chalenge is great ideia *.*

wery grate idea, add rockon idea on tc and there will be peoples, or just remove becouse to that is no sence to stay there.

There will be a slight change at fightclub, which should hopefully be ready for beginning of round today! It should make things there a little better and we will continue to look at the ideas in this thread.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]