Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default All about Life off side - Game created by TC developers(?)

Hello, does any of you remember LifeOffSide game? In my opinion that games was way better than The Crims, it was something new. Haven't seen a game which was that interesting for me, actually LoS was as simple as hell but very interesting.
    If that game was back, would you play it? and Why?

I hope TC admins will read this and will write their's opion.

Thanks everyone!

That Game was TC with football hooligans instead. Can't see how that was something new, when TC was before it. I don't know how much you know about it, but from your post, I don't think you know enough. Have you even played it?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Yes I remember it and actually played it for a few rounds. I never really met players there so eventually got bored playing alone.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I have played it for few rounds, and in my opinion it was similar to The Crims, but you got more options etc.
    I can't really say now what was better and what wasn't because that was ages ago, also I liked that atmosphere of the game.
    I just liked the whole idea of fighting for your best team! If i'm wrong or something then so sorry.