Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Medal Design Competition!

Hello designers, part-time gangsters, pencil masters and what not!

We plan to change the medals awarded for country winners. So, if you have any interesting designs, if you can think and draw something easy and expressive, that should be and is feasible to use as a country medal, then feel free to share your works with us.

This competition ends on July 31 (when the current round also ends) so you can present your suggestions and drawings until then. If you have other suggestions, for cups, other medals (like gang medals or anything) any other badge, you can submit that work also. We don't guarantee that your submission will be successful, since we're mainly looking for country medals submissions, but we might take into account that also.

The chosen one (means the one who submitted the best drawing) will be awarded with 500 credits. We might offer other prizes also, for works that we like, appreciate and use. In this topic, you are to submit just your works, and comments on those works. You are not allowed to use this thread to suggest other stuff, deviate from subject, made rude remarks and what not.

On subject topics only, 1 post per player with works and designs. This topic will be heavily moderated.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Kirk; 06-26-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Default New Medal

Create a new medal for the biggest rounds of the dealer, who sold more drugs for a specific type, who profited most and who has sold more in raves and clubs.
    The symbol could be a needle injection, with a green liquid inside.

If you find the idea interesting send an email to [email protected]
    Thank you.

This topic is not for ideas of new medals, and where to award them, it's for medal designs. I thought that was clear enough.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

u cn make a medal of nae national masters and international masters whch include the 1st page of top palyers(1st 20).of course itl b undr the top 5 or 3 players..same for national killers?

I didn't really understand what you wanted to write there undergroundmaste, but I'll give it a shot.
    We are searching new designs mainly for the top country medals (meaning Top 1 Brazil, United Kingdom, Poland, etc.) and we are also accepting suggestions for top 1-5 international, top1 gangs, top1-3 kills and Beta Tester if you would like to do so. But mainly we are focusing on the country medals.
    TheCrims.com Crew

1st Batch... waiting for feedback... good or bad
    I have about 230 flags... and the original .PSD file which can be used to make modifications

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...1409/2icon.png - top killer
    Last edited by Runner1409; 07-31-2012 at 11:39 PM.

this is my design for the medal

medalha-top-Pais.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

top4.jpg
    hi for top 4

topgg.jpg

top 1 i think this better

Edit by vash:
    Attachment 1398 top 1 top2 top 3

PS You are allowed to make just 1 post, if you want add something just edit your post, thanks.

2174957-828354-illustration-gold-silver-bronze-cup-and-medals-insulated-in-white.jpgstock-illustration-19286126-award-cup-medal.jpgtopgg.jpg

290755.jpg
    Merge posts / Agresywny

top killer

top killer.jpg

top gg

top gg.jpg

Merge again / vash
    Last edited by vash; 06-27-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spam

This here's my project. I liked the competition. Thanks hope you like it ;* by: Toymachinee
    Sem-T�tulo-1.jpg

Medal Top Killer ! By: Toy
    TopKiller.jpg

Top Br !
    TopBr.jpg

Top Ro
    Top Ro.jpg

Edit by vash: On subject topics only, 1 post per player with works and designs.
    Last edited by vash; 06-27-2012 at 04:34 PM.