Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

medal 1.png medal 2.png medal 3.png medal 4.png

One of this 4 alternatives should be top 1 medal for country

Idea behind the two shields on the left is that they are inspired by viking style and in history the vikings traveled around the country and took over the countries and cities so its good for a symbol/medal that u won top 1 for a country, u took over that land

The two ones on the right side are inspired by greek mythologi and thats because i think the top 1, 2 and 3 cups looks a little bit as greek mythologi style and then i think this fits togheter with them

I dont see any reason to have a special flag as a medal for one country, then tc would have like hundreds of new different medals and we have never had flags as medals before, every player deserve the same price for winning in his/hers country and then i thing it should be only one kind of medal for that + some players from different countries play togheter and then it looks better if they get a shield or a medal as a price instead of a flag.
    Last edited by Cryptopsy; 07-19-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Default Top for Israel

Eretz Yisrael.jpg
    for just number one for israel here is a banner type thing. it didn't want it to be too much that it would hurt the eyes but if it is too simple please tell me
    And the text is Hebrew for "The land of Israel" and it is pronounced Eretz (air-etz) Yisrael (yee-srah-ale)
    Last edited by vassal44; 07-30-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Thank you for your submissions. We'll announce the winner/winners soon.

Many thanks again to everyone!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton