Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Training in prison

I suggest for the next rounds to introduce the posibility of training at the gym while being in prison. Even in real life felons can train their muscles. Just a suggestion, think about it.

Thumbs down A volta dos puteiros

Hello folks here and lostkill, I'm here to make a suggestion "the return of whorehouses" with whorehouses, the risk of STD the game was much more fun as a whore with his stamina was 100% bitch and eating right or you did not catch DST ...

the game without whores is very bad.

Idea of training in a prison is actually not a bad one, i know prison is some kind of punishment for a player but stats gained while beeing in jail could also be decreased and the time of a training session could be a lil longer. Even if u would be able to do for eg one training session while you're locked up that would be great.

Whorehouse's arent that important tho'. Who will do drugs if u can **** the bitch and she will give u 100% energy, that's kinda nonsense.

I think that's a good idea, but training in prison to be more expensive, or add less stats.

What about training in the hospital then? I see this request coming if it is activated in prison.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

@memox I don't see how you can train in hospital. And it was just an idea, I explained why I think it's a good one. Nevermind, the game is filled with bugs anyway.

If you find bugs please report them so I can get them fixed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i think is good ideia training in jail hospital of course not .. you are dead so you cant train , and can i say more one thing? memox , put new roobs plz like day 20 fk day 30 a new one day 40 a new one understend? and put new hookers put cars put dogs i think the game will have more funny and put the ideia of martyMcFly omg you can make a great game VERY GREAT ! ou can put so many things new guns new avatars avartars whit gifs ** I DONT KNOW but plz change it for the next round no in 20 rounds or 30 -.-

i think its bad idea with training in hospital cus not interesting,i agree with training in jail but in hospital no!! cus you have been careful and no die!! so with training in hospital i myself disagree!!!!thnx

For me the gym should not even exist, withdrew completely the sense of the fights, in these days you spend hours in chat
    without achieveing a single opponent to contend with, players now prepare their accounts x1 but then they just want to fight with greater respect.
    and consider the question itself is not bad at all and even realistic, as opposed to training in the hospital seems to me inappropriate.
    I do not know if this is the place but I have one or two ideas to share with you. The first relates to the chat of struggle, I think a player could
    not refuse for example more than 3 consecutive fights contenders if not present a difference of "respect" more than 5%, after all it is for this purpose
    that there is chat.
    I think also the question of Whorehouses.. they should go back, many players gain stamina and hunt there, including me.
    Was interesting as it was before in respect of "invites to gang", should continue to exist the risk of "being attacked or attack" because now only the gang leader of
    the gang risks .. he risks a spy in the gang.
    I left the question of spys for last on purpose, since it is perhaps the most controversial issue. now they are banned but continue to be used with
    much more influence than before, One spy can only make a big difference. my suggestion is why not allow the use of three accounts per e-mail like it was before
    to restore some competitiveness between the perpetrators and clean players.
    tell me what you think of this.