Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Training in prison

I suggest for the next rounds to introduce the posibility of training at the gym while being in prison. Even in real life felons can train their muscles. Just a suggestion, think about it.

Thumbs down A volta dos puteiros

Hello folks here and lostkill, I'm here to make a suggestion "the return of whorehouses" with whorehouses, the risk of STD the game was much more fun as a whore with his stamina was 100% bitch and eating right or you did not catch DST ...

the game without whores is very bad.

Idea of training in a prison is actually not a bad one, i know prison is some kind of punishment for a player but stats gained while beeing in jail could also be decreased and the time of a training session could be a lil longer. Even if u would be able to do for eg one training session while you're locked up that would be great.

Whorehouse's arent that important tho'. Who will do drugs if u can **** the bitch and she will give u 100% energy, that's kinda nonsense.

I think that's a good idea, but training in prison to be more expensive, or add less stats.

What about training in the hospital then? I see this request coming if it is activated in prison.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

@memox I don't see how you can train in hospital. And it was just an idea, I explained why I think it's a good one. Nevermind, the game is filled with bugs anyway.