Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 4 ideas about gangs :)

1. Give leader possibility to put "Auto-kick" for victim from gang when gang was attacked)
    2. Only gangster should be able to create gang (create more ways of play like "Gang Leader" way...)
    3. Leader of gang and CO should see in one page activity of all members of gang, when they was last time online, when they make last robbery & assault.
    4. Maybe give new functions for other gang members, but i will work about this idea

Good Idea, Revolution Idea, I agree...

-All profession should have the chance to make gang.
    -Is part of the game, maybe isn't usefull, but to make the game more interesting you don't need to make a perfect game, like you lost sometimes somebody else can loose and you will win or vice versa, let ppl enjoy, do ga, milk someone...
    -We already have spy kit to see when someone rob what kind of rob, also in the profile you have already the time you login last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    -All profession should have the chance to make gang.
    -Is part of the game, maybe isn't usefull, but to make the game more interesting you don't need to make a perfect game, like you lost sometimes somebody else can loose and you will win or vice versa, let ppl enjoy, do ga, milk someone...
    -We already have spy kit to see when someone rob what kind of rob, also in the profile you have already the time you login last time.
    First of all, now only hitman or later buisnessman/pimp is good choose for playing , we need make this game more complexity and tactic, it's my opinion. Second, i don't want to disallow GA's, but not situation like milking to 0 stats ;s We need team game, and when new gang points system will come to the game , time of staying gang will be one of factors to Gang Points ranking - so gangs should be stable - players can attack other gangs but only 1 time, or just they will have to try for attack next times.. Finally, i think that leader and CO haven't got time for checking every one player, why we can't give them possibility to do this faster than now?

Quote Originally Posted by kowcyk View Post
    1. Give leader possibility to put "Auto-kick" for victim from gang when gang was attacked)
    2. Only gangster should be able to create gang (create more ways of play like "Gang Leader" way...)
    for the first point, i think is a good idea for make fixed gangs. Now ppl dont make fixed gang coz have fear after wake up see your account and friends milked. But this idea need used for 1 or 2 rounds for ppl avaliable if really is a good idea.

for the second point i think is bad idea coz introduce problems unnecessary for make gangs.
    Last edited by aedigital; 07-21-2012 at 04:00 PM.