Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mamiaa View Post
    1. i dont like the idea at all..

let me tell u why!

in evry round ppl say this words.. change this change this change put this back no dont put it back change it i mean then crews developers make an option and ask u guys ppl tell us about any good idea u come with change back add this and then u go play in 1 round test it u say ahh no dont

we already had this trust account section we had all those changes and if we roll them back it means that it will be jusst sorry to use this word but ****ED UPP ppl will start teams and in the top there will be always same ppl same teams who winn it over and over like if we put with hockers style and trust section the winners will be only this names

1. NoName
    2.olympic
    3.katalikasN1
    4. sycyliaa
    5.loOsTeaM

i jusst picked example.. it will keep been same team maybe some player changes on the team and in thecrims i think its to giv a chanse to other player , team,

hahahaha you mad cuz u are bad? D

I think it-s a great idea to add to statistics a list with all players that are online at the moment , with a high refresh rate . This way it will be easier to pick up members for gang , leaders wont need to ask them on skype , one by one .
    Other thing that dev must do , it-s to stop from playing anymore the players wich were banned for scripts , bot , untill the end of the round ,and when i said stop them , i mean do something like filter ip , or something like that , because it-s frustrating to see the same player with other account after he was banned for bot , playing again , waiting for other ban and do this thing over and over again untill the end of the round.

New gang robberies pls!