Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Round 58 Ideias (:

Hello all , so my ideia for great round 58 First Kick the New system of gangs i think is bad VERY bad why i hate the ideia of gangs? Simple when you invit someone , you can´t kick him and you can´t see all members of gangs -.- that suck´s second , i think is a good ideia to put a chat Internacional to all people can talk about gangs , so they dont need to change flags to talk about gang , other thing put the ideia of MartyMcFly we are waiting about 5 rounds or more work --` and For last to make GAME VERY FUNNY day 10 , cr day 20 fk day A NEW ROOB WHIT MORE PROBLEMS AND MORE MONEY ALWAYS . last roob come day 50 .. Ah put new avatars and hookers and guns and drugs and put A option af my friend go to the Hospital and he dont have money to buy credit i can leave him whit 10 creds
    I THINK WHIT THIS NEWS THE GAME WILL BE NICE
    and plz PLZ put trsut account back to people play TEAM
    Again i think trsut account is the first probleme TO PUT fast

thx all and sorry i am not good in english :*

The Crims Ideia / round 58 : TheOldJoKeR

p.s memox Use one of my ideias for next round = round 58 to make more funny and have more players

I think its a really good idea...

of course is People what you think about this ideias?

yes this is more good for back pp play tc more

Yes very good ideia

good idea..and return fight sistem from r54 back !

Joker your english is so good (rofl) (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS View Post
    Joker your english is so good (rofl) (rofl)
    i know is bad but i think you understend what i say ...

some parts

1. i dont like the idea at all..

let me tell u why!

in evry round ppl say this words.. change this change this change put this back no dont put it back change it i mean then crews developers make an option and ask u guys ppl tell us about any good idea u come with change back add this and then u go play in 1 round test it u say ahh no dont

we already had this trust account section we had all those changes and if we roll them back it means that it will be jusst sorry to use this word but ****ED UPP ppl will start teams and in the top there will be always same ppl same teams who winn it over and over like if we put with hockers style and trust section the winners will be only this names

1. NoName
    2.olympic
    3.katalikasN1
    4. sycyliaa
    5.loOsTeaM

i jusst picked example.. it will keep been same team maybe some player changes on the team and in thecrims i think its to giv a chanse to other player , team,