4.WeAreStarsPT
    Kingpin
    Kunnioitus: 30937700
    Teurastukset: 20
    5.LuzneBareczki
    Kingpin
    Kunnioitus: 24703800
    Teurastukset: 3202

congrats to the legendsneverdie team greate leader there ASELA x reak well done.. it was a lagg i couldnt join

i had the top 5 and lagged for me in the last minut i dont know how i couldnt even change my name :S

Quote Originally Posted by mamiaa View Post
    it was a lagg i couldnt join

i had the top 5 and lagged for me in the last minut i dont know how i couldnt even change my name :S
    I was online this round end, and didn't experience any lag at all.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

i had no time to change my nick caus it was mean to be another nick at the end and i couldnt even do printscreen with my 2.1kk stats :S in 15 min and i couldnt join the top gg devil gg of the end

i have played enouf to know then its lagg and then its not lagg so im not bullshitting here kirk trust me on it..

i had no time to change my nick caus it was mean to be another nick at the end and i couldnt even do printscreen with my 2.1kk stats :S in 15 min and i couldnt join the top gg devil gg of the end

i have played enouf to know then its lagg and then its not lagg so im not bullshitting here kirk trust me on it..
    so sad... u didnt won medaljj, ur life wont be the same for now on :S:S

yeah klym its sad .. caus ill tryed hole my life on top and we are talking about 10 round last round top 8 inter this round top 7 inter.. but its not about this i opened the thread.. i opened it so ppl could print theyr stats and i had no time off lagg to print my own stats 2.1kk but however

yeah klym its sad .. caus ill tryed hole my life on top and we are talking about 10 round last round top 8 inter this round top 7 inter.. but its not about this i opened the thread.. i opened it so ppl could print theyr stats and i had no time off lagg to print my own stats 2.1kk but however
    ok, now let's try in english......

started day 130 figh chat monstaaa xDD

Congratz to team PT . Good round .