Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

uma outra idéia seria procurar uma maneira do usuário n poder abrir outra conta com o mesmo ip... já proíbem no prazo de 48 hrs, gostaria q fosse proibido permanentemente... assim esterminaria de vez os noobs... gostaria q fosse resolvido o problema de apanhar enquanto esta treinando, pois foi o q aconteceu comigo na rodada passada, sendo q ao deparar com um assassino na minha rave rapidamente entrei no treinamento, contratei o treino, gastei o dinheiro, obtive a confirmação q estava treinando o a hr q eu deixaria de treinar e segundos depois apareci no hospital... e meu money ñ retornou... ao menos antigamente isso n acontecia... e era melhor q levar over... e por favor, devolvam os nossos programas... sinto falta das dst... kkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by mamiaa View Post
    1. i dont like the idea at all..

let me tell u why!

in evry round ppl say this words.. change this change this change put this back no dont put it back change it i mean then crews developers make an option and ask u guys ppl tell us about any good idea u come with change back add this and then u go play in 1 round test it u say ahh no dont

we already had this trust account section we had all those changes and if we roll them back it means that it will be jusst sorry to use this word but ****ED UPP ppl will start teams and in the top there will be alwats same ppl same teams who winn it over and over like if we put with hockers style and trust section the winners will be only this names

1. NoName
    2.olympic
    3.katalikasN1
    4. sycyliaa
    5.loOsTeaM

i jusst picked example.. it will keep been same team maybe some player changes on the team and in thecrims i think its to giv a chanse to other player , team,
    loool do you like roob fk all days? to give 5kk 4kk? -.- the ideia of new roobs day 30 40 and 50 are good mabye trsut are not important but th rest are *

its the same shitt

what do u winn u make bigger respect and evry one does the same nothing changes..ohh yes u giv stress to the crews caus they have to think if it is possible and any good of doing it and maybe change 10 things for 1 idea of u and in the begging of round it starts with the buggs caus i know its not easy jusst put new robbery and highter money

Default Is good this way

The game is good this way. I would Change nothing.

i think new robbs isnt gonna change nothing. only up more fast

Quote Originally Posted by mamiaa View Post
    1. i dont like the idea at all..

let me tell u why!

in evry round ppl say this words.. change this change this change put this back no dont put it back change it i mean then crews developers make an option and ask u guys ppl tell us about any good idea u come with change back add this and then u go play in 1 round test it u say ahh no dont

we already had this trust account section we had all those changes and if we roll them back it means that it will be jusst sorry to use this word but ****ED UPP ppl will start teams and in the top there will be always same ppl same teams who winn it over and over like if we put with hockers style and trust section the winners will be only this names

1. NoName
    2.olympic
    3.katalikasN1
    4. sycyliaa
    5.loOsTeaM

i jusst picked example.. it will keep been same team maybe some player changes on the team and in thecrims i think its to giv a chanse to other player , team,
    Perfect !!!
    All the time ppl ask for changes, but all the time the players decresead and ppl cry coz game have new changes.
    I think the problem is the fact gangs dont have protection. Now 2, 3 accounts is required for hit 30, 40 players in fk gang, in old times (when x1 give 2 at 5 stats for winner) for hit 30, 40 guys in fk gang is required minimum 10 at 40 accounts or more.
    Because this in old times have big gangs, and great number ppl playing this game.

Yep, Aedigital is right And that is the reason for gang points changes, it only need fix from Memox with viewing members of gang, everything else is okay now That will be kind of "protection" for biggest gangs, because as we know we need robbing to get new levels, so big players need gangs too

when the Crims him I could use again?

for what do u wanna changes? every round there are some changes and every round wins the biggest noflife/team with the most ppl (if memox have good humor, if not, the best players get bans). I dont understand u, its no matter what developers do. Only one way that noobs can win is banning good players. Changes gives u nothing.

Question

Maybe you should make so you can pay like 10 creds for one tc day and recieve double amount of tickets